Rounding the goalkeeper

G

gicago

I find it very very easy to round a goalkeeper (not so much round him but just run by him) It even easier to run by him than to shoot if you`re in a 1 on 1 situation. Can you somehowe control the goalkeeper and try to grab the ball by throwing yourself in the feet of the attacker??

hold 'Triangle' or 'W' on the keyboard. This makes the goalie charge. If you let go, he will stop charging and run back to goal.

Turn GK Cursor to on at the controller setup screen, then L1 and Triangle to take control of him when you want. :)

This is one of my few dislikes about this new version of the game too.

It's almost way too easy to do and the success rate of it is way too high!! :|

PLF said:
This is one of my few dislikes about this new version of the game too.

It's almost way too easy to do and the success rate of it is way too high!! :|

Rounding the goalkeeper is easy but if you don't have time to get a shot fake out to put the keeper on the ground they do tend to take you out. Only about 10% of the time is a penalty/free kick awarded and the keeper sent off. Nothing is more frustrating then when a neat jinking run is ended prematurely by the keeper and play is waved on.

I thing AI of Goalie is too low. May be we need to control him manualy but i can't found the solution, yet.

bruthead said:
Rounding the goalkeeper is easy but if you don't have time to get a shot fake out to put the keeper on the ground they do tend to take you out. Only about 10% of the time is a penalty/free kick awarded and the keeper sent off. Nothing is more frustrating then when a neat jinking run is ended prematurely by the keeper and play is waved on.
I don't really find that to be necessarily true all the time.

I do use the shot feint/fake thing sometimes but often I don't even have to do that. I can just easily go past the GK (if there is no nearby defender) with simple use of directional buttons or with a little help from :r1: as well to sprint past the goalie in which case I'm either left with an empty goal to tap it in or he brings me down and gives me a PK.

I hope for PES6, they make little tweaks to it so it's not as easy.

is their a save button when u control the keeper or u just switch off real quick so the computer does it

pittpensfan said:
is their a save button when u control the keeper or u just switch off real quick so the computer does it

any1?

there is no save button, but if you press square and direction you make fake movements to get on your opponent´s nerves.

They should have left it where you press triangle to bring the keeper out
instead of the keeper coming out automatically........can ye still do that?
and can you still press and hold L1 to have control of the keeper when he comes out?

I tried but sometimes it doesnt work!
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom