Ruddy Hell its Harry and Paul!

D

djdoc

Anyone else watching this? its on Friday nights on BBC 2 and repeated on Monday.

I think its hilarious for the most part, you get the odd gag which is bound to cause contravercy (e.g. Nelson Mandella's Crack Cakes) But other than that its good!

I especially love the Jose Arrangtino bit! Whitehouse does a good impression of Mourinho. Also Enfields impression of a white Didier Drogba is hilarious too!

Dj

"And errrr zer crowd can see errrr zat zer referee is errrr a teet..."

"Ze Referee was not watching ze game.. he was playing with his Penis!" Its classic.

Fridays episode was hilarious with white Drogba Elbowing an old lady whilst apparently calling for a taxi and then protesting his innocence :)

Also the press conference one got me in histerics as he went down :)

Dj

'ands Ashley!

I like most of it, the posh builders & the "I Saw You Coming" sketches are pretty funny too.

I don't find them funny anymore - there is a slight smile every now and again. But they have both been there and done that and I feel everything has moved on since Harry and chums and the Fast Show - it feels like a step backwards to me. But obviously people like it?

Just doesn't float my boat anymore.

Some of it was great (the U2 stuff had the worst jokes I'd ever heard, but were so funny because of it), some of it was absolutely awful (the coffee shop thing with the Swedish [?] girls behind the counter was just dreadful, not at all funny). But it's gone now so we can get on with our lives. ;)

Back
Top Bottom