Saints Rows (Xbox 360)

Mate in the Demo most of the editing options are locked away because its a demo, so I can imagine most of the good stuff will be there when you get the full game next month.

DJ

ill be happy to wait till sept 1st to get it.

A bit worried about my 360 now the DVD drive seems to be making some odd ticking noises and the games are starting to take longer to load :(

DJ

I wouldn't worry about your drive.
My drive makes some massive noises especially on Oblivion.

If you have a HDD, I'd say it's your HDD more likely. Clear the cache.

:) we have flying in current gen games dont we :) Vice City and San Andreas?

And bikes too

DJ

More indepth reviews from Coopz and Jay coming soon, stay tuned to the Other Games Area. ;)

Holio said:
More indepth reviews from Coopz and Jay coming soon, stay tuned to the Other Games Area. ;)

Short and Sweet from me :)

Anyway my longer review is like GTA but better imo ;)

Sure i´ll get it, pre ordered it allready.
About the planes i think it good to have essentials right first in a game, i dont see much use for a planes (ofcourse they would be nice like boats, mechs, chainsaws, minigun,,, :)) in saints row its gang wars and since when have you seen planes in the ghetto. Bikes would have been nice though, but they didnt have time to put them in as it would have required alot more work with physics engine THEY said. Atleast they said if SR (Saints Row) sells then they make SR2. And that will have all what sequels tend to have (just like GTA3->Vice city)

Back
Top Bottom