Sample GDB for Kitserver 5.2.3 (11 MB)

juce

Champions League
7 November 2003
hi all,

here's a small GDB with examples of everything.
It has the following content:
1. Faces/Hair: Zidane, Barthez, Shearer, David Villa
2. Kits: Germany, France, Newcastle, Man Utd, Tottenham
3. Staidums: Santiago Bernabeu, Saturn Ramenskoye
4. Balls: 6 standard definition balls (256x256 textures)

DOWNLOAD links:

MIRROR 1: http://downloads.gamingaccess.com/i...cess.net/downloads/juce/GDB_5.2.3_by_Juce.zip
MIRROR 2: http://rapidshare.de/files/29279042/GDB.zip.html

If you have problems with your own GDB or don't have a GDB at all and don't know how to make one:
download this GDB.zip, unpack it into C:\ folder, then try it with your game. You don't have to delete your own GDB (If you have one), you can just temporarily switch to this sample GDB and see if it works ok. To do that, open the kload.cfg file with Notepad, and modify the "gdb.dir" setting. Let's say you have unpacked the sample GDB into C:\ folder (so that you have it as C:\GDB). In this case the setting in kload.cfg should look like this:

gdb.dir = "c:\"

Please, if your game crashes, when you use your own GDB, try this sample GDB first, before reporting the problem. The sample GDB is very small and conservative one: no High-Def kits or balls. All standard stuff. Also, remember that sometimes it is possible for kitserver to recover from errors in map.txt or invalid BIN files, but sometimes it's not, and if you give it a wrong file, the game will crash.

If somebody can post mirrors of GDB.zip, please do!
This way more people will be able to download it.

Juce,

have tested Your GDB in game, all faces,hair, balls,stadiums
work fine in game. As does my own GDB.

Same problem manifests with both Your sample & my GDB however,
Viewing stadiums in museum mode crashes my PC.

I have fairly low end graphic card , Nvidia Geforce MX440
and play game with 3D ANALYSE in 1280 x 1024 high.

yeah, that happens to me too. There are definitely some bugs in the kitserver's View Stadiums "enhanced mode". I'll try to fix those in 5.2.4

ok the probably solution 4 those that game crashes in museum view, is 2 check the stadiums that u have in stadium server , i had the same problem and the fix was 2 take out the hernando siles stadium and dragao stadium from my carpet and problem resolved no more museum view crash

Everything is working correct, but every so often my game crashes, probs cuz my pc is quite slow, this happens sometimes when i edit a player with a GDB face!

Back
Top Bottom