Saving formations and tactics pes6

bobbyMc

Non-League
17 November 2005
Does anyone else have problems saving their formations and 'gameplans' in pes6? Through pes4 and 5 i've got used to "stocking" a nice set of strategies to use during a game, including mapping buttons to manual strategy changes to pack the midfield when i lose possession and push strikers forward when I have the ball.

Annoyingly in PES6, while I can save formations individually in game data, it doesn't seem to remember the actual strategy assignments that I have, even when playing league games one after the other! So before every single game I need to re-load each formation individually and copy it into strategy A / B slots. I then also have to re-assign X/O etc to strategy A/B, "CB Overlap" and "Counter Attack" - very frustrating! ](*,)

Is this just yet another of the ridiculous bugs ( a la "you've won the English League" yells Brackley, after a 1-1 draw in an exhibition between Inter and AC, for example) present in what is increasingly clearly a beta release or am I just being stupid?

Help?

bobbyMc said:
Does anyone else have problems saving their formations and 'gameplans' in pes6? Through pes4 and 5 i've got used to "stocking" a nice set of strategies to use during a game, including mapping buttons to manual strategy changes to pack the midfield when i lose possession and push strikers forward when I have the ball.

Annoyingly in PES6, while I can save formations individually in game data, it doesn't seem to remember the actual strategy assignments that I have, even when playing league games one after the other! So before every single game I need to re-load each formation individually and copy it into strategy A / B slots. I then also have to re-assign X/O etc to strategy A/B, "CB Overlap" and "Counter Attack" - very frustrating! ](*,)

Is this just yet another of the ridiculous bugs ( a la "you've won the English League" yells Brackley, after a 1-1 draw in an exhibition between Inter and AC, for example) present in what is increasingly clearly a beta release or am I just being stupid?

Help?

For league, ML and cups. I don't know about extra tactics (manual switching and such as I don't use them) but if you set formation from the menu (button right of next game) and save your game that becomes your default for every game after that (in your league or whatever). I do this once after every transfer window so I have to only make changes on the prematch screen if people are injured or tired (Or redhot on form).

Ok, thanks for the reply. I wonder if those tactical changes will get saved too.

As soon as I get in from work (via the pub - hooray for Friday) I'll try it out some more!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom