SAW

H

H@$$@N

Did anyone see this movie?

if you didnt see it, ill give you 1000000000000000000 Million dollars if you get to know who is the killer before the movies ends?

its imposible, no one can figure it out....

SAW II , will come out in Oct.

Its sitting upstairs in my Xbox for about the last 3 weeks.

I got as far as the menu one night, but then went to do something else and forgot to watch it. I'll get around to it one day soon......

no spoilers please lol, just got myself the dvd today.looking forward to see it...

its BRILLIANT

im with hassan on this one, i thought i knew who the killer was and i thought i was DEFINATLY right and i wasnt

such a class film

It was spoilt for me and I havent seen it yet. I hope I still enjoy it.

i saw SAW... it was good movie but *spoiler* i was so suprised when the killer gets up and takes the mask off near the end of the movie. never would have thought it was him. <- highlight for the spoiler.
i wonder wut SAW 2 would be like.

Last edited:
Here is the trialer of SAW II

Click Here

will SAW II , still be like 1 a mystrey, finiding the killer....

cuz we already know who is thr killer.....

lookin forward to this one ..

saw was one of the suprising movies of this year ... already :P

that plot :shock:

Hassan you owe me 1000000000000000000 Million dollars :D
btw I won't be surprised if you don't believe me, even my friends (who were at the cinema with me) couldn't believe I figured it out

SPOILER:

The male nurse was too easy as an answer... so it had to be someone related to him. it's a movie with a few characters, so it gotta be him.
But I didn't understand it was him lying in the room, alive.
that was totally unexpected and... impossible.
I mean, like 18 hours without a single move... and you move when you breathe...

Spoiler**

Yah , i think its hard to stay 18 hours without moving also breathing....!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom