SCORING GOAL = LOW FPS [PLEASE READ & HELP ME]

r0nn!e

Banned
15 November 2006
Liberec
Real Madrid
Hi, when I curl (ripple) goal net, my FPS fall down from 60 FPS to 20....
Only when is net curling, game is slower.... When is goal net in ''calm situation'' the game's running at still 60 FPS....
Or the game is slower when is zoomed on player which is near the goal net and the game is slower again.... All problems are spaired with the goal net....

I tried re-install windows, I tried re-install GRAPHIC / SOUND / SATA drivers....
Option File or KITSERVER / FACESERVER or anything else isn't source of this problem.... I don't know what my PC need....

Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe
AMD Athlon +2600 Barton
2x 512 MB DDR SDRAM [Dual-Channel]
Seagate Barracuda [80 GB & 7200 r.p.m.]
Leadtek WinFast A6600GT TDH
Hercules Fortissimo IV

And 10x for every TIP & ADVICE....

Man.... this is making me sick.... nobody doesn't know how to do short process with my problem....

Which res you're running the game?

I am playing on 1024x768 but my PC can run it in 1280x1240 without problems.... but I like 1024x768...
Don't think that resolution is master factor of this problem.... 640x480 same like 1280x1024....

you know what i had that had it all way through pro evolution soccer 5 and had it on this one. I found out that i hadnt fully updated my motherboard drivers correcly so got all the latest updates for it main one being AGP update, Also what graphics card you using i am using latest calalyst driver and im sure the reason my game runs correct now is because it is set to agp x8 properly now and fastwrites and the other options on SMARTGART are all on correcly but i updated motherboard to have this done properly hope this can help.

Hi, I have the same problem, only worse. I get lag on every replay, every time the camera is behind a player ( freekicks, goalie-kicks and penalties ) and also sometimes when the ball is in the penalty-zone (with the goal in view and lots of players visible) the game drops to the 20-30 fps level.

But! I am pretty sure it is all Vertical Sync related. Try without it and let me know. It helps me. Althoug, u get the ugly lines over the screen :(

DMXDEX2020 thank you for advice.... so I am going to update all drivers of my motherboard...

Bointus you have same kind of problem like me....

So I have updated my mainboard drivers and installed performance tuned graphic driver from >> guru3d << and my problem is gone !!!!

That's it ! My PES6 runnin' sweetly fluently....:applause:

r0nn!e u think it's because of the motherboard-drivers or the guru3d-thing ?
I just tweaked my GF6600 up to maximum clockingspeeds and mine works quite fine now, even with kitserver.

What sort of tuned graphicsdriver did u download ronnie? For wich card ?
Not sure if I have the energy to update motherboard, or if there even is any updated driver available.. :(

Back
Top Bottom