Scoring on line? yes does this mean you?

Who you saying has no ability?

If you cutback all the time you really have to ask yourself "Why did I buy PES over Fifa?", the main thing that PES has over Fifa is gameplay.
You are not taking advantage of this gameplay which could provide a whole range of goals and build up play, the cutbackers lack the ability or imagination to try and score different goals.

Think of all the ways to score in PES, why only use one? and the one which is the lamest, the most boring and the one that needs the least skill and imagination.
Something to think about if you play in this way.

Please stop shouting at me, im sorry.....nah not really, the guys eg. you complain cause your getting beaten by a tactic that can be prevented. I dont need any tactics im just naturally good at defending.

i do often, with lubricant, however the wife objects if she cant watch, wax on wax off, sand de flour, pain the fence Vinigar face, Gimp hand------ then relax:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :lol: :lol: :lol: \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

WORKS OK THIS TIP

MOST PPL DEFEND IT THO ONLY NOOBS LET ME RUSH PAST:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

LOADS OF GOALS BIN BANGED IN THANKS FOR TIP

YES I PLAY TO WIN WHATS THE POINT OTHERWISE:lmao:

anybody that relies on the fact that it's easier to have an attacker positioned in the centre of the box than have Konami's lame ass AI defenders do their job (and don't even get me started on the fucking waste of space that is supposed to be a goalkeeper) and knows that they can score 4/5 tap-ins is a bell-end of the highest order and deserves to get some horrible disease.

Why is it that there's a button to make the keeper run off his line but none to STAY THE FUCK WHERE HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE?

Case in point, an example of one PRIZE BELL-END

I have played this game since the very first ISS around 1996ish?, obviousally before the inception of online play, it would be frantic 1v1's occasional 2v2 with the lads over the course of the weekend.

Pes 4 was my first online expierence and (forget the guys name) we used to use a third party software for games, and the community was quality.

Pes 5 came along everybody whinged about the slight change in gameplay, however games were consistent and very challenging and really good fun. Pes 5 was the best to date imo.

Pes 6 for me has seen alot of scum come to the game, self proclaimed internet hardmen, English server littered everynight with people who dont speak English and get pissed off you wont play them because they only have one bar or even a diagonal slash.

So to the cutback crap, i dont give a flying donut if u think it takes skill, beacuse it damn well does not. Pacy winger, thumbpad manipulation and its squared to the striker waiting to roll into the back of the net, its totally lame. Skilled players can shoot from outside of the box, passs the ball intelligently to create good shooting chances, they move the ball wall and think about formations etc, cutback crapheads, assign wingers and main centre forward and plug away at it relentless. Seriousally where is the fun for this type of player to sit there hour after hour, night after night doing the same old shit....losers.

Its massively annoying to find somebody consistently running down the wing for the entire game with the same intention time and time again, u can stop them 9/10, but just that 1/2 time and you have probarbly lost, its a joke!

This game was given its god like status due to the gameplay that it provides, not for some pubescent teen and his acne ego and omgzor i have 50,000 points man.

One more point i am sick of retards who enter a room, they have 1 bar and they promptly reply that so do you, are they totally stupid or what.

//End of rant

Niceley put Scousejohno.
I had this clown in my room the other night.I forget the name of this French idiot.
He wanted to play me but he had 1 bar.When i pointed this out to him he refused to leave.
He informed me that if i did not play him he would 'annoy me' until i relented.
So i quit my room and moved to a different lobby.
Is that a prime example of the type of fool these servers are clogged up with or what?

Nice to see that some other people don't like cutbacks :D,
I played a guy yesterday who didnt cutback and used Bolton, I had Blackburn. It was the most fun game I had played on PES6, the score was 3-2 to him but I didn't feel pissed off or any frustration of losing at all. I added him straight to my friends list.
Its games like that which make PES6 so fun when it is played fairly with no cheating.

Tonight I only had a couple of decent games. So many europeans who choose uber sides and WILL NOT shoot unless the ball has been run to the line by Goofy and they have an open goal to aim for from 2 yards.

It frustrates me because I can cope with this tactic but I just cant score when they host and it all starts to go laggy.

Speaking of which - I had some guy DEFINITELY cheat against me - First half Juve v Bolton and he paused and it went laggy. The slow motion kinda helped me and I scored a belter from a cross. Half time he just quit knowing he would have to play the laggy way and was already behind. Tosser!

anybody that relies on the fact that it's easier to have an attacker positioned in the centre of the box than have Konami's lame ass AI defenders do their job (and don't even get me started on the fucking waste of space that is supposed to be a goalkeeper) and knows that they can score 4/5 tap-ins is a bell-end of the highest order and deserves to get some horrible disease.

Why is it that there's a button to make the keeper run off his line but none to STAY THE FUCK WHERE HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE?

Case in point, an example of one PRIZE BELL-END

ok caps r off it is a good tip tho its like a sweetspot or sumthing\\:o/ i mastered this 1 this year because last year i was sick of the pass across the goal into the empty net:cry:

one other thing you can not pass ball across any more is goes diagonaly back to pen spot

Last edited by a moderator:
I have played this game since the very first ISS around 1996ish?, obviousally before the inception of online play, it would be frantic 1v1's occasional 2v2 with the lads over the course of the weekend.

Pes 4 was my first online expierence and (forget the guys name) we used to use a third party software for games, and the community was quality.

Pes 5 came along everybody whinged about the slight change in gameplay, however games were consistent and very challenging and really good fun. Pes 5 was the best to date imo.

Pes 6 for me has seen alot of scum come to the game, self proclaimed internet hardmen, English server littered everynight with people who dont speak English and get pissed off you wont play them because they only have one bar or even a diagonal slash.

So to the cutback crap, i dont give a flying donut if u think it takes skill, beacuse it damn well does not. Pacy winger, thumbpad manipulation and its squared to the striker waiting to roll into the back of the net, its totally lame. Skilled players can shoot from outside of the box, passs the ball intelligently to create good shooting chances, they move the ball wall and think about formations etc, cutback crapheads, assign wingers and main centre forward and plug away at it relentless. Seriousally where is the fun for this type of player to sit there hour after hour, night after night doing the same old shit....losers.

Its massively annoying to find somebody consistently running down the wing for the entire game with the same intention time and time again, u can stop them 9/10, but just that 1/2 time and you have probarbly lost, its a joke!

This game was given its god like status due to the gameplay that it provides, not for some pubescent teen and his acne ego and omgzor i have 50,000 points man.

One more point i am sick of retards who enter a room, they have 1 bar and they promptly reply that so do you, are they totally stupid or what.

//End of rant

Amen!!!!

And on a sidenote, what you said about skilled players is so through. I allways blast it in from outside the box. :)

Recently got 10 meg 384 upload am going to limit my upload
to 10 k sec using up 40 on a torrent and use cutbacks its the only way to beat these portugese spanish italian french lagging pathetic lag/exploit cheats wish foreign ips could be blocked so we could have a uk room full of ukers we have standards and sportsmanship
if they could they would dive to win penaltys in the game luckily theres no dive button i will never lag or use cutback against uk players though only the euro mongs.

lol get over it cos its just a game,.. must admit i dont do it much myself but if peeps do it to me i will do it back... Get over it and just enjoy the game... Otherwise learn how to defend it or do it too....

so what your saying is Be Shit just like the rest.......use cutbacks, u aslo admit to using the cutback, ooooo Gimp
yes, yes an honest cutback gimp unlike the others on this board who chose not to admit it.?????????\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :circle: :circle: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :D :D :D

lol get over it cos its just a game,.. must admit i dont do it much myself but if peeps do it to me i will do it back... Get over it and just enjoy the game... Otherwise learn how to defend it or do it too....

yep same

DANCE\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :lol: \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/
\\:o/ \\:o/

U GOTTA LOVED THE CUT BACKS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom