Scotland 1 - 0 ThomasGoal

Gallas 'other teams will be quaking in their boots' :lmao:

Great result. Just like Scotland to lose to the shit teams and not qualify though.

Yeah its the Ukraine and Georgia games i am worried about.

We can now lose to France away and it wont affect us and if France beat Italy again we can lose twice to them also, if we do well aggainst the other teams finish 2nd

Nice title for this thread! So, France are the greatest team in the world? Oh dear. Mind you, England were shocking - but Thomasgoal, at least you're not Irish or Welsh this weekend.....:D)

Congratulations to the Tartan Army :king:
Walter Smith deserves some of the credit for Scotland's resurgence.
His tactical formation in 4-5-0-1 is simply genius :lol:
Seriously, if Scotland qualify they can be the Greece of Euro 08'.
Mark my words.

Michel said:
Seriously, if Scotland qualify they can be the Greece of Euro 08'.
Mark my words.

You should avoid offending scotish soccer just because they won against you ;)

I can't find the country ThomasGOAL :( :

europe.gif

ThomasGOAL said:
WTF ???
Why you says my name ? :shock:

You were the only French person i knew offhand dont worry.
Just wait until you play us at home.
As long as you beat the italians again were all happy.

Last edited:
at least a whole nation will be happy and will remember this game for years. They played their part, had one opportunity and scored, thats life - they ve shown that they could resist our attacks for 90 min, i wotn say they deserved to win but they did what they had to do regarding their capacities.

By the way, cant find Macedonia on that map?

Glavisted said:
Marvelous. :)

im legally deaf after that commentary , thats what we need in winning eleven after scoring volleys :shock: :mrgreen:

Why was Scottish fans celebrating this match like a crazy? This is simple match, and everyone knows that who will qualify from this group. So, congrats to Scotland but no need to celebrate like that. Scotland is a big country.

;)

Bule said:
Why was Scottish fans celebrating this match like a crazy? This is simple match, and everyone knows that who will qualify from this group. So, congrats to Scotland but no need to celebrate like that. Scotland is a big country.

;)

It's rare that we win. Especially against the greatest team in the world. So we have every right to celebrate like crazy. And Scotland is not a big country. :lol:

England could learn a thing or two from this.

EDIT
Now that I think about it, they probably wont.

ThomasGOAL said:
WTF ???
Why you says my name ? :shock:
:lmao:
I was wondrering the same thing .
still I can notice the nice spirit here . I already knew scottish people have fair play and nice spirit when they loose but now I can see they are also kind winners and even the teasing is kind :D
I don't worry about france , they will qualify . but I hope scotland will qualify as well , I really like their spirit .

Back
Top Bottom