Seabass' own BLOG started 29-6-07

I am bookmarking this one for sure.

Very nice to actually see words from the actual creator, that aren't coming from magazine interviews.

Great find hullybul. :)

"We are creating PES in Tokyo, in a district called Roppongi. Do you know Roppongi? It is one of the most famous places in Tokyo, and everyone that visits Japan always wants to visit this area. It's really an exciting place. But I am not sure if it is super for developing games.....;-)"

Excusses already :).

"Our studio is based in this area, Roppongi, in a complex called " Tokyo Midtown "

Alright, lads. We know the target. Now lets come up with a plan on how to break into that place.

strange, why it is on the Dutch konami site?? cant seem to find it on the uk or other! Any ideas why?

nice find hullybul btw

maybe he has an affinity for the 'dam coffee shops!;)

Would explain why he produces near perfection in his games, but always has some massive flaw in the latest version. Must be when he and the team went for a smoke down the dam and forgot to finish the code!:lol:

Last edited:
I was struck by his English. I didn't know it was that bad.
No wonder their marketing outside Japan sucks...

Hope he mentions the graphics in his next blog entry.

"Our studio is based in this area, Roppongi, in a complex called " Tokyo Midtown "

Alright, lads. We know the target. Now lets come up with a plan on how to break into that place.

through the roof:D

The front door was wipe open so I tried to walk straight in, but unfortunately, the PES scripts took hold and I walked into the wall and was then red-carded and deported from the country for no reason.

Before I left, a couple of locals karate-kicked me in the head , but they were let off.

Did you see a programmer tossing a coin to decide whether to let you "win" or not beforehand?

And did you notice that no matter how fast you ran, their big fat security guards always caught up with you?

The only thing I saw was Seabass throwing his controller to the floor and screaming "cheating bastard!" at the screen.

All the other programmers were swinging around from the light fightings, sitting around eating bananas, or drinking cups of PG Tips.

Back
Top Bottom