Segunda Division in PES6.

luisportobello

Conference
16 September 2006
Hey Guys,

In this PSP article it says Spain's division one and two are included:

2sw8.jpg

Is this perhaps another reason Konami have decided to give a 3rd division to the Master League so people can recreate the Spanish Football System? (more or less)

Anyone confirm?

PS - Should be a ? in title, apologies.

it may yeah cause in fifa 07 they got ri of the lower leagues but i think it is only for the 360 version

The spanish division two are include in the division one licence, but Konami don't use it. it's like in WE7, WE8, WE9, WE10, PES3, PES4, PES5 and now PES6.

Yes I know Konami have always had the licence for the segunda division but chose not to use it, I just question why the official PSP magazine would make mention of it if it wasn't in?

strange no?

luisportobello said:
Yes I know Konami have always had the licence for the segunda division but chose not to use it, I just question why the official PSP magazine would make mention of it if it wasn't in?

strange no?
Because maybe the team of PSP magazine never see this information before ;)

Then I would be disappointed if the PSP magazine writes about things they think are in the game, if they play it I expect them to see it before they confirm it.

Bad journalism if that's the case IMHO.

yes, it's right but they won't cry for more slots for teams... sure.. and they should know the spanish league is the best in the world... ;)

Back
Top Bottom