Selector For PES - Many PES on one PC.

gian

Non-League
17 August 2006
greece
PAO
Selector is a tool which allows you to manage many PES installations on one PC.

Main Features :
*Manage your Pro Evolution Soccer installations and patches quickly and efficiently.
*Support for Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and 5!
*Ability to play with any patch you want by just selecting the appropriate folder and running the game.
*Keep your self up-to-date and download the latest version of Selector using the integrated Live Update System.
*Support can be found at our forum or at selector@wehellas.gr

Selector is developed for WeHellas and the official webpage can be found here : http://www.wehellas.gr/index.php?pid=24 (screenshots available)

Download Links :
http://www.wehellas.gr/selector/selector02.zip

Mirror
http://rapidshare.com/files/6134373/selector02.zip.html

This is potentially a very good program. I'm downloading it now.

What would be even better, though, is if you could have a number of DAT folders, so you could have different patches, and select those. That way you wouldn't have to install the game several times, just copy different DAT folders.

What would be even better, though, is if you could have a number of DAT folders, so you could have different patches, and select those. That way you wouldn't have to install the game several times, just copy different DAT folders.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will improve selector in future versions.

Such suggestions make Selector better! :)
This is a good idea and we'll have it in mind in next versions.. ;)

Is it possible just to have a 'folder changer' program, so that different option files can be used without physically replacing the option file in folder1?
ie different OF for folder1, folder2,folder3 and so on?

Last edited:
I want the same .
this new version of selector isn't working . would you please explain what to do in english ?

What you do basically is copy and paste from your PES 6 DVD your ``dat`` folder,alongside with PES6.exe,settings.exe,and the readme file. You will browse your PES 6 DVD and you will find a folder called ``Program Files`` the structure of this folder is the same with what you have already installed from your first installation,the only difference is that the ``dat`` folder contained in the PES 6 DVD it has many *.afs files that correspond to different languages (e_text e stands for english,g_text g stands for German,and so on,so you will copy to your new PES 6 folder the initial letters of the the .*afs files that correspond to the language you wish.When you find those files you will create a new pes 6 folder into the same directory like the original PES 6 is installed e.g C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Superpatch,after you do this step you will apply the patch to your new PES 6 folder you created,and then you will open selector,when you open selector you will be asked to specify your original PES 6 installation directory,after this you select your new folder with the patched PES 6,and you select your new patch with selector,and that`s it basically.Any questions email me f300_gr@yahoo.gr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom