Selling the Option File on Ebay?!

IamCool

Teh Bestest
24 November 2005
States
Spurs
http://cgi.ebay.com/PRO-EVOLUTION-S...DVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270048768581

Did anyone else see this?...I feel very bad for the individuals who are paying this kid for the option files...I'm also surprised he is selling this option file for money...thankfully we have understanding, unselfish individuals who make these files available without charging for them..I think if every patch, mod, or option file had a price I'd be broke :(

If you look at his feedback there is like 20 people who have bought it from him, whether it is legally wrong or not I find it totally ethically wrong that someone could do that. I also reckon he probably ripped off someone else's option file grrr :mad:

Lawrenki said:
If you look at his feedback there is like 20 people who have bought it from him, whether it is legally wrong or not I find it totally ethically wrong that someone could do that. I also reckon he probably ripped off someone else's option file grrr :mad:

Exactly, I also feel it is ethically wrong, here there are loads of people making option files for everyone to download for free, and here he is flogging his option file for $4.75 (which is a goddamn ripoff). I doubt it's his option file as well, and if it is, I bet he didn't make it from scratch, you know damn well he used someone like Watson's file and altered it slightly.

I am thinking of buying one of these option files for my ps2 since I can't get the help on how to do things from forums like these...

Sorry but it's true.

I tried to persuade a kid on pesfan not to buy this on ebay......he still went ahead and apparently hasn't received anything yet.
Someone is making some good money out of other peoples work.

you cant be serious...

so let me get this straight..

the little shit on ebay is getting money for other people's hard work on these option files?

someone should report him/her.

get their account fubar.

I am thinking of buying one of these option files for my ps2 since I can't get the help on how to do things from forums like these...

Sorry but it's true.

I've sent you a PM Rittings - I always get a ps2 update from eBay as I haven't got a Max Drive to get files onto a mem card.
I've never been disappointed with the quality of the kits etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom