Semi/manual High frequency league: RESULTS ONLY. NO banter at all.

JayD

Premiership
27 April 2002
Arsenal
Please post all results in here and please check if the result has already been posted before duplicating.

Portsmouth 0 - 3 Sampdoria

Good game mate it was a bit laggy but it was playable.

Marseille 1 v Sampdoria 0

Sampdoria 1 v MArseille 5

Well played mate I got well and truley smashed.

Yeh good games mate, sorry will be on after work tomorrow for another.

I can't believe I got through that first one unscathed, about 5 clear cut chances for you and hit the woodwork twice. I felt it was scripted actually because my team just died and wouldn't do anything, you were getting through on every attack. I think I rinsed all their energy trying to keep up with your pressure lol. I'm quite pleased though, because clearly you are a better player than me but my containment system worked pretty well especially in the second game where I was countering nicely. I got the feeling you were using high pressure tactics so it was like a battle of two different strategies. Was good fun though and nice to play a good player that isn't whoring assisted controls.

(Oops cant read, can someone move this to the discussion thread.)

Last edited:
Portsmouth v. King Jaffy Jr. (can't remember what team he is!) 0 - 0.

Well played, he had a great chance at a header to win in the dying minutes but went over the bar.

Marseille 0-0 Boca Juniors
Marseille 3-1 Boca Juniors

I was shocking in that first game lol. In the second when I was about to clear the ball off the line and my keeper launched himself at the ball and knocked it over the line, I nearly smashed the controller.

FC Porto 1 v Sampdoria 0

Well played mate was an exciting game. How I lost? I don't know but I enjoyed it all the same.

PSG 0 v Sampdoria 3

Samdoria 0 v PSG 1

PSG 0 v Sampdoria 4

Good games mate.

Portsmouth 1-0 Paris Saint Germain

Portsmouth 0-0 Paris Saint Germain

Got a header to win in the first game in the last 5 minutes, second game defoe must have hit the post with his headers 4 times!! good games mate.

Tried to play a game with Suffwan which ended for no reason in about the 80th minute, dunno if it was the servers or what. was 0-0 at the time. Suffwan if you see this lets play an unranked match, 1 half 2 mins long yea?

Portsmouth-Boca Juniors 1-2
Boca Juniors-Portsmouth 2-2
Portsmouth-Boca Juniors 1-1

Riquelme scored a real screamer to settle the first match, pretty unfairly. Had the lead in the two last but didn't manage to keep it the whole way. Last game got disconnected and we struggled to finish it.

Good games, well played.

Sampdoria 0 v porto 0

Was a non match really due to it being very very laggy.

Back
Top Bottom