• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Serenity

mikemcenroe

Conference
29 April 2002
saw this at the flicks this weekend, pretty good sci-fi flick, some good lines , ok special effects, good fight scenes, nothing too original but good fun

could do worse ( ie watch the later star wars flicks)

Revan

out the window
8 August 2003
Madeira, Portugal.
FC Porto
I loved the Firefly series. There was so much to be done in the Firefly universe and they had to cancel it. bastards :(
Maybe the movie will bring the series back. *prays*

JayM

International
17 April 2004
North Yorkshire
Celtic
Because you're retarded. :p Nah just kidding, but if someone watches a whole series all the way through and still doesn't like it I fear for thier sanity. :p

Revan

out the window
8 August 2003
Madeira, Portugal.
FC Porto
j4y3m said:
Because you're retarded. :p Nah just kidding, but if someone watches a whole series all the way through and still doesn't like it I fear for thier sanity. :p
I simply don't like it. really can't say why. When I don't have anything better to watch/do, and Buffy's on, I watche it though. Oh well each to it's own! :)

Top Bottom