Serious problem

GreenFan

League 2
4 December 2004
Athens
Panathinaikos F.C.
My game just stopped responding. I start it, go to ML, load file, I select kits for teams and then when I press ok and go to change a player it freezes! I can only hear the music and see a freeze screen. Even the R2 L2 and R1 and L1 arrows stop flashing. There is nothing I can do but turn the PC off. And from the last time I played a game I changed nothing. No kits, no option file, no shoes, nothing. And I can't play not even a single match, or penalties! Any help????

Last edited:
GreenFan said:
My game just stopped responding. I start it, go to ML, load file, I select kits for teams and then when I press ok and go to change a player it freezes! I can only hear the music and see a freeze screen. Even the R2 L2 and R1 and L1 arrows stop flashing. There is nothing I can do but turn the PC off. And from the last time I played a game I changed nothing. No kits, no option file, no shoes, nothing. And I can't play not even a single match, or penalties! Any help????

Re-installing might be a cure for you problem, just think logic and everything will be o.k.

i had the same problem. you have to delete your current option file and get a new one. this solved my problem. hf

I reinstalled the game, kept my 0_text file and start the game again. Seems to work ok!

just copy the folder 1(2,3,4,...), delete KONAMI from My Documents, run the game(enter new user name etc.), exit game and put your copied folder(s) back to my documents/konami/save. It works without reinstalling game

yep.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REINSTALL.

and in future, put all your replays in folders 2-9,a s they take up more space. For some reason you can't have more than 10mb approx in folder 1

I think it's 8mb, and that would make kind of sense as it is the size of a standard PS2 memory card

Back
Top Bottom