Serious server bug: online score not reported accurately !

Lazar

Conference
6 August 2003
Switzerland
This happened to me already 3 times (from a total of 15 matches): my result was reported as a 0-0 draw when I won the match!

I think it always happened when I played 2 or 3 matches (always for the 2nd or 3rd) in a row against the same player but never when I played only 1.

This is a serious bug and totally unacceptable.
Konami please fix this ASAP!

Last edited:
There was a similar problem on PES5. I won a game 5-1 and returned to the lobby as usual. However on the results page it says i won the match 3-0. I have also experienced winning a match but afterwards it was noted as a loss.

What bugs? There was no disconnection and the matches ended normally...

The only bug I saw was that I won 3 matches but they were reported as 0-0 draws.

Last edited:
I have the same problem here !!!

I think the problem is when you play a match with the same guy that you played before.

This is a BIGGGG problem for me !!!!

Where can I write to Konami for this bug ???

Sorry by my bad English, I'm Spanish !

Thank You !

yenclas said:
I have the same problem here !!!

I think the problem is when you play a match with the same guy that you played before.

This is a BIGGGG problem for me !!!!

Where can I write to Konami for this bug ???

Sorry by my bad English, I'm Spanish !

Thank You !
You can contact them via their UK website: http://uk.gs.konami-europe.com/

or at this email adress: support@konami.de

And yes, as I said in the first post of this thread, the bug seems to only occur when you play more than one match in a rowagainst the same opponent.

EDIT:
I just played some more matches and it seems that very often (maybe always) when you play more than one match in a row against the same opponent, the score will be reported as a 0-0 draw for all the matches after the first...

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

I'm actually a PES junky...But what you have to do is wait !!
The severs are getting better and better...
And when I see people who cry about their victories which are counted as draws...Stop crying, it's just a game and if you want to play the best players, just go to the Konami tournaments !!

Actually I'm enjoying this game, I've played only 5 games since thursday, But F*** that was F***ing great !!!!

yacine said:
Hi everybody,

I'm actually a PES junky...But what you have to do is wait !!
The severs are getting better and better...
And when I see people who cry about their victories which are counted as draws...Stop crying, it's just a game and if you want to play the best players, just go to the Konami tournaments !!

Actually I'm enjoying this game, I've played only 5 games since thursday, But F*** that was F***ing great !!!!
LOL

I paid for this game, and I think that expecting the scores in online mode to be reported accurately is not asking too much... this isn't a beta, it's a finished product and such a major bug is just unacceptable.

Btw, this isn't crying and I never said I don't like the game.... I'm just reporting a serious bug and I'm asking Konami to fix it. I already contacted them about the problem.

And what makes you think I don't play in tournaments?

Last edited:
Yes, it does: 'Match results and group member updates will not send to the users'
So, it knows you have won, but it will not inform you temporarely until the problem with the server is solved...

Han said:
Yes, it does: 'Match results and group member updates will not send to the users'
So, it knows you have won, but it will not inform you temporarely until the problem with the server is solved...
No it doesn't.

This already happened on the 27th as you can see in the original post, the changes have been made only 2 or 3 days later.
And bcs of those changes the details of the results aren't displayed anymore, but you can still see you number (and it's still updated when you play a new match) of victories, defeats or draws... and victories or defeats when playing more than a game in a row against the same opponent are still reported as draws while other matches are reported correctly.

Last edited:
Servers seem to run better now... and this bug is still present!!!

But you can avoid it if you choose "play again with different teams" instead of "play again with the same teams".
Results are then reported correctly, even if you play several matches in a row against the same player.

Last edited:
Yes it's a big bug...i re-played with my frined and i win 5-1 but my rating was decreased and victory consecutive reset to 0......
!!!!???
Incredible..

Back
Top Bottom