Setanta Sports - Is it for free!?

Stringer Bell

Banned
12 February 2005
London
Today as i was flicking through the sports channel to watch some ESPN Classics (:p ), i bumped onto Setanta Sports and saw Le Man vs. Nantes :shock: ....I was wondering is this channel now for free or is i viewable for a limited period of time?

It is a "premium" channel , but I think they do stick it on for free now and again. Im sure that when a game starts tho the service will stop.

this channel in the US is 10.00 dollars a month its great channel for tournament,FA Cup,CL,Carling,SPL,and many more

Damn that's the one I have Bebo. I wish I could have the one showing some extra Ligue 1 coverage. Instead what I get shows what you said and Bundesliga of course (that's main attraction of it for me).

How can I get the other Setanta with my satelite which shows Le Mans vs. NAntes? :p

It's free to air over here in Ireland. :D

Only it's slightly regionised, we dont get too many French league games, just some Premiership, Scottish Prem, UEFA cup and things like that. Still a nice free addition.

fox soccer channel= show ligue 1 on sundays

Goltv=La Liga,Serie A ,Argentina,brazil and other S. America,Milan Tv,ManU Tv,etc.

FSC= Ligue 1,Bundes Liga,Epl previews,EPL,SKYSPORTS 7o`clock News,Argentina,Brazil,etc.

Setanta Sports= Carling cup,Fa Cup,Uefa Cup,CL cup,Coca cola Championship league,Highlight shows,ManuTv(again that suck my kids are starting to like them-SHIT)ChelskiTv,The Mourinho Show(i can`t believe That)Bundes Liga,Rugby games,etc.

all games are satelite feed from Europe for U.S. and Canada subscribers

Last edited:
Yeah I know I have that and GolTV as well as local Canadian channels that show football AND ESPN's plus the Sentanta USA thing you mentioned so really I shouldn't be complaining! ;)

But one match on sunday from Ligue 1 plus 1 hour highlights show for me isn't enough. Thankfully TV5 which is in local cable shows a game at 11:00 am Saturdays for me as well so that's 2 games per week + highlights show, still I'd like to have more especially if it's free! :)

Yeah I know, I watch some Argentinian/Brazilian/Mexican league matches but don't really follow them like I do with top 5 leagues.

But basically until I get my hand on the Setanta, SB has got that's it for TV coverage of Ligue 1 where I'm at I guess :/ (2 + highlights show)Wonder if I can get that one with my dishnetwork satelite or just the Setanta I already do.

Anyways they've stopped showing it for free now! lol

Maybe they might do it again in the weekend, lets hope they'll do it during a live game.

Last edited:
There showing Setanta sports for free now, they keep switching channels!

They showed 30 minutes of the Lille vs Auxerre game and now there showing Inter vs Messina on the other channel.

Hope the keep this up every weekend lol

Back
Top Bottom