Setting the flip flap to other players?

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
Does anyone know how to do this?

All i have seen is Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Zlatan do it but i want to give it to players like Zidane, C Ronaldo ect

Any ideas??

Remember Gerrard´s 180 degree fast turn.
This move is possible to select in edit mode.
If its possible maybe we can select the flipflap too

Corey Roma said:
Remember Gerrard´s 180 degree fast turn.
This move is possible to select in edit mode.
If its possible maybe we can select the flipflap too
What Gerrard move is this?

foxtrot said:
Try and put players skill and agility stats up. Then see if they can do it.

Just look at Zlatan, Ronnie's and Ronaldo's stats and see what they have in common.

It may be a special ability star you have to assign like the both foot feint. Hope so anyway.

billsterno1 said:
It may be a special ability star you have to assign like the both foot feint. Hope so anyway.
Thats what I'm hoping for but it'll probably a special feature that you can't edit like Del Piero's shot and Raul's special turn.

RuneEdge said:
Thats what I'm hoping for but it'll probably a special feature that you can't edit like Del Piero's shot and Raul's special turn.

I really hope it isn't as I would like to be able to add the skill to my young master league players, well only maybe 1 or 2. Cos I don't want to have to buy Ronnie or Zlatan just so i can use this great trick we've been waitng ages for. Fingers crossed we can edit it.

Tim7 said:
Thanks, billsterno1!!!

Sweet, its looks wicked. Shame I'll have to wait for WE9 on PC :(

Lets all hope WE8LE is released on PC soon.

Yeah I'd also like to know how we can make players with good dribbling stats do this, it could be a special ability but since game is all in Japanese right now we won't know about this unless some Japanese dude comes here or till Fernando and Reefur release that patch.

I hope it's a special ability.

By the way is it just 3 R2's to press?? Cuz I did that with Ali Karimi who's as good at dribbling as anyone in the world but he didn't do it but I'm sure he has dribbling special star and has 93 for accuracy and 88 for dribbling speed as well as high 80s speed and agility.

What is sure, is that the ability to do te the elastico is not associated witht skill stars. I've tried to select all the stars for zidane but he was'nt able to do this dribble...

Last edited by a moderator:
sg-40 said:
What is sure, is that the ability to do te the elastico is not associated witht skill stars. I've tried to select all the stats for zidane but he was'nt able to do this dribble...

That's a bummer then, maybe it's to do with the stat's then like the rabona shot. It would be a crime if you can't assign the skill to players.

It must be a special move that you can't edit then. I wouldn't have a problem with this if all the right players had the move it looks like thats not the case.

I'd like to know too!!

I remember some guys were talking about it ages ago but the instructions were well confusing!

On the original question...my guess would be to create a new player using a player who can do the "elastico" as a base model, and then alter the stats and apperance accordingly. Not sure it'll work, but its worth a go.

Last edited:
KAiWAi said:
In WE8/PES4, all the player who have 90 or more in "Dribble Acc." can do this :
http://www.wearepes.com/~kaiwai/elpibedeoro/Pires1.AVI
http://www.wearepes.com/~kaiwai/elpibedeoro/Pires2.AVI
http://www.wearepes.com/~kaiwai/Video/GrandPont1.AVI

I think it's the same for the Elastico skill...

Wow dude that move is amazing. I know you could do this in PES4 and WE8 because someone had done it with Henry knocking it past a defender and getting the ball from other side similar to this one and had made a video of it but nobody knew WHO had made the video and HOW to do it.

I remember we had numerous threads on it called "Push and Go ahead trick" or something like that with 55 replies or so and nobody could do it.

So can you tell us how to do this??

and no this isn't in any way similar to Elastico to answer your quesiton.

looks like chained drop shoulders to me, not very hard to do, but in this case it's better because the player messes up and runs around the defender to retrieve the lost ball. You can also mess up the elastico and the ball will pop out to the players right side as the player fails to bring it back inside the defender. You can also run around the other side of the defender to get that one when it messes up as well.

I've seen a different video where this double-drop shoulder worked correctly and the player kept control.

gflare said:
looks like chained drop shoulders to me, not very hard to do, but in this case it's better because the player messes up and runs around the defender to retrieve the lost ball. You can also mess up the elastico and the ball will pop out to the players right side as the player fails to bring it back inside the defender. You can also run around the other side of the defender to get that one when it messes up as well.

I've seen a different video where this double-drop shoulder worked correctly and the player kept control.

I know what you're talking about when you say double drop shoulder, I've done that many times before. But this looks more like a triple drop shoulder.

I know how to do this move, yes !!
But it's hard for me to explain in english !!

First, take a player with 90 or more in Dribble Acc. (Aimar, Pires, Kaka, Reccoba,...).
For the first time, try with Pires or D'Alesandro who dosn't have the "2 feet feint" skill star (understand ?).
You have to do the "body feint" 2 time very very quickly !!!
The timing is very hard and sometime, your player do a "Invert bodyfeint", sometime (if you're lucky), he do the move like in the vidéo !!!
It's simply the most beautifull move of WE8/PES4... and the most difficult to do !!!

Do this : > ^ > ^ very quickly.

Sorry if it's not clear but it's the ONLY way to do the move. I do it in a online game with PES4 Xbox... marvellous !!!

Back
Top Bottom