• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Several questions, help is appreciated.

E

ekremkaraca

Hello,

1) Is there a way to import created players from one option file to another? If so, which program does this?

2) Is there a way of preventing the old players to show up as years pass in the masterleague?

3) Is there a way of getting rid of the classic teams?

Thank you for your time.

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
As far as i know:

1 maybe, but i would not know how.
2 don't buy them in the PES-shop
3 same as 2.

I know, it's not much help (i'm Blegian, that explains something), but maybe others can help you more.
It helps if somebody at least reacted...that's what i did...if there is a better answer someone will give it to you (in the future: better chance for correct answer if you ask this in the editing forum).

Good luck and welcome aboard.

Top Bottom