04.jpg

05.jpg

1kxi2c.gif
0-4
1kxi2c75.gif

:applause: :applause:

:D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
And Maresca, a great midfielder (what a season this guys has had! :)), Jesús Navas, a very promising player... :)

fd1972uk said:
What a humping.

The boy Navas looked awesome.

FD

Do you really think it was that much of a gap betweeen the sides. I think Boro were very unlucky not to get a pen, and Viduka should have put at least one of his chances away. I defo think Boro rode thier luck but do think they had a chance of winning it if they had some on the night. I will agre Seville played the better game but it was never a 4-0.

Actually it was, because Boro was playing very open and a second could come any time... and it did. Boro's problem was that they let go after the 0-2, and Sevilla wanted more and more. If you give up with 0-2 and 5 minutes left, you are exposed to the other team thrashing you in the next 5 minutes.

Imagine Man. United letting go at extra time against B. Munich in '99? ;) Boro could've won, Seville were superior, but Boro had their chances. However, their attitude with the 0-2 was poor, hence the final result.

I still think for a team that finished 14 in the prem , they gave a team that are in the running for a CL spot a decent game untill the end. But still you can't deny the penalty and at that 1-1 it would have finished a very different game.

My TV must've been playing up then, fair-do's it was a penalty and Viduka could've scored another good chance, but the gulf for me was enormous in terms of technique and overall play.

I'll need to check my TV again before the WC starts.

FD

fd1972uk said:
My TV must've been playing up then, fair-do's it was a penalty and Viduka could've scored another good chance, but the gulf for me was enormous in terms of technique and overall play.

I'll need to check my TV again before the WC starts.

FD

I just love your cynicism :salute:

Back
Top Bottom