Share your Fifa 19 settings

Daisuk

Yiddo
22 October 2002
Oslo
Tottenham Hotspur
So, feeling a bit envious of all the people loving the game, thought I'd start a thread where we share what settings we all use when we play. I like the game too, but I'm finding it difficult to find a combination of settings that makes the game feel balanced.

At the moment I'm using the latest OS sliders, pass on semi, shooting semi, long ball manual, cross semi, through ball manual. 6 mins halves. Tele broadcast cam, 20 height, 0 zoom. Legendary difficulty.

Its quite enjoyable, but something about it just doesn't feel balanced. Think I'm going to go back to default sliders and try from there.

Please share your settings! :)

At the moment normal settings in every area with legendary. Wanted to get the feeling of the game first.

It's getting a bit ping pongish.. Så I will maybe try semi assist settings soon

My settings.

Full Manual
10 Minutes
World Class
Normal Speed
Co-Op Camera - Height 20 Zoom 3
@goalgerd sliders

The Speed, Camera, and Sliders combined are all game changers for me. Change one and it does not play as good IMO.

Good idea for a thread @Daisuk :)

OK. I personally find that the slider sets I have tried break stuff and make the game feel weird. I also find that if you use default or Tele/Tele Broadcast cameras, the game is too easy after a while when form improves on players.

So my final settings which work like a dream for me, they make the game difficult but not crazy hard and you can really build some lovely moves and score all kinds of goals. You WILL still see the CPU play crazy tiki taka at times but thats FIFA and I put up with it.

Anyway...

Assists: Default [but most of you will prefer semi/FUMA which is fine]

Sliders: Default sliders.

Camera: Co-op

Height: 20

Zoom: 0

Difficulty: Ultimate.
Anything else is too easy and I get bored quickly when I score goals without trying.

Who is playing with tactical defending this year? I am but I find it difficult, I am conceding a load of shots every game.

Here are my settings:

Control: all set to manual except tackling assist set to semi. Player switch assistance set to air ball and none.

Defending: tactical

Difficulty: WC or pro if I am continuing to be smashed by the CPU on WC.

Sliders: default

Speed: slow

Half length: 15mins

Camera: pro Z:20 S:10 S:10

Last edited:
I think I've found my preferred settings now, pre patch.

Professional, 7 min halves, semi passing, semi shooting, manual crossing, manual through ball, manual lob - normal speed, default sliders. Tele broadcast cam, 20 height, 10 zoom.

The most I've enjoyed this game so far. Looking forward to the patch though, as I feel the passing needs a bit more zip when playing on semi passing, as well as the cpu hopefully attacking in more varied and creative ways. It's a little bit too easy to defend, but would rather that than play with that super silly tiki taka crap, and playing a team like Barcelona they created more chances than me, which is good.

Last edited:
tactical defending is difficult for me...but somebody mentioned it offering more precise defending than legacy.

i see opponent AI open up my defence too many times....they only miss the goal because the AI is amateur/semi-pro

anyone have any tips or know a good tutorial vid for tac def?

tactical defending is difficult for me...but somebody mentioned it offering more precise defending than legacy.

i see opponent AI open up my defence too many times....they only miss the goal because the AI is amateur/semi-pro

anyone have any tips or know a good tutorial vid for tac def?

I don't use tactical defending but I never rush out with my defenders and usually drop back with my defenders and use the secondary press with the midfielders so as to ensure that there are no gaps in my back line that the AI can expose. All about keeping the defensive shape.

Back
Top Bottom