Shirts becoming untucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

SXFuzz

Championship
17 November 2001
Anyone feel that the shirts become untucked far too easily? A top doesn't untuck after 50 challenges sometimes, why do all my players end up with them hanging out?

It's such a trivial complaint but why not have "always tucked in"?

some players untuck shirts themselfs in real life like ronaldinho, so just imagine they do it themselfs. anyway it looks cool, like the players are rebelling against shirt tucking. 8)

i do agree with you though they become untucked far to early in the match.
not like i care though.

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe...........now your being fussy.

Guess they might be best putting another option in, so that there's 3 "Never", "Auto" and "Always".

FD

fd1972uk said:
hehe...........now your being fussy.FD

pedantic, pernickity, ridiculous. I know. Just some minor thing that has started to piss me off for some reason. Oh well

what are the actual editing options for this? do u actually set in the editor for each player whether their shirt is tucked in or untucked? or does it just happen to all players throughout the course of a game? i was under the impression it was something you edited.

i think you can edit it, its hard to tell with all the japanese. some players shirts definately stay tucked in all the time though.

I've never even noticed none default untucked players becoming untucked (in the shirt department).

In edit there is two options for this I think. One for auto and one for always untucked for players like totti etc.
Even though not really important it was a big mistake neglecting an "always tucked in" option.

socrates213 said:
In edit there is two options for this I think. One for auto and one for always untucked for players like totti etc.
Even though not really important it was a big mistake neglecting an "always tucked in" option.
are you sure? in my master league some of the default players shirts have never become untucked for me.

SXFuzz said:
Anyone feel that the shirts become untucked far too easily? A top doesn't untuck after 50 challenges sometimes, why do all my players end up with them hanging out?

OOOH MA GOOSH... THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS... WHININ JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING... MAYBE U HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS IS A GAME AND NOT REALITY....

THE WHININ IS JUST GETTIN OUT OF CONTROL... WHAT U NEED NOW... TIMER FOR WHEN THE TOPS CAN BE UNTUCKED.......

KONAMI JUST CANT SATISFY YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS OR PERFECTION.

mmeny said:
OOOH MA GOOSH... THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS... WHININ JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING... MAYBE U HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS IS A GAME AND NOT REALITY....

THE WHININ IS JUST GETTIN OUT OF CONTROL... WHAT U NEED NOW... TIMER FOR WHEN THE TOPS CAN BE UNTUCKED.......

KONAMI JUST CANT SATISFY YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS OR PERFECTION.

Uhm first of all, release the Caps Lock key.

Second, you're talking to a mod.

Third, goodmorning, goodevening and goodnight.

U can have shirts always tucked, its in edit mode. And it is a bit of a silly thing to moan about.

You know the rules say that the shirt should be ALWAYS tucked in for the whole game...

But apparently konami doesn't know much about the rules

bummy_jab said:
LOL kick thats the dumbest shit i have read all day today.....

no shit? :lmao:

check fifa rules in any website, you will see shirts must be tucked in the shorts,and for the whole game

Its true, and also now if you wear cycling shorts under your shorts they have to be the same colour as your shorts or esle not visible at all (ie. pulled up so no one can see them).

Also how thick can mmeny actually be?! Annoying, mocking and being a general wank towards a mod is very clever.......

Nah kick u misunderstood me.... what made me laugh was how you blamed konami on gettin this part of the game wrong. When in fact in real life there are many players who untuck thier shirts in every game.... Its a rule that players dont follow.... shit i would break it too... tucking your shirt in lookin like Erkel is gay and nerdy anyways....

Dar said:
Its true, and also now if you wear cycling shorts under your shorts they have to be the same colour as your shorts or esle not visible at all (ie. pulled up so no one can see them).

Also how thick can mmeny actually be?! Annoying, mocking and being a general wank towards a mod is very clever.......

Oh.... i didnt kno MOD aint suppose to be talked back at... whether they askin too much from a game......like untucked shirt in the game is very annoyin or that players like totti.. dont have then untucked as soon as they on the pitch.... .

but ... n e ways i appreciate ur debriefin....

SXFuzz said:

yeah but matches times are simuliated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom