What shooting option do you use?

• Basic

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Advanced

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Manual

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
Advanced suits me the best since I can always LT for manual when situation is right. No idea how people can play full manual :BLINK:

Experimenting with basic shooting, I noticed that there are in fact more variations in shooting than Advanced. Also, the first time shots are executed more quickly and GK's make alot more saves with many different animations that aren't there when using Advanced. All shots on Basic are instant when pressing the shoot button. For Advanced, there seems to be a slight delay. Maybe this is just me, but Advance shooting ball physics feel a little more "weighty" than Basic shooting?

I've gone back to Basic.

I love what Advanced can offer in certain situations, but it's not the most intuitive to aim as a quick reaction, like from a rebound. It costs me too many goals that would be easy to finish on Basic.

I wish you could change the controls so that L2 would perform an Advanced shot instead of Manual, so that you could combine Basic/Advanced...

Manual seems pointless to me as L2 always lets you do a manual shot... It offers zero extra functionality, the only purpose of this setting seems to be for the most hardcore FUMA players who need every kick to go exactly where they aim or they can't enjoy it...

I've gone back to Basic.

I love what Advanced can offer in certain situations, but it's not the most intuitive to aim as a quick reaction, like from a rebound. It costs me too many goals that would be easy to finish on Basic.

I wish you could change the controls so that L2 would perform an Advanced shot instead of Manual, so that you could combine Basic/Advanced...

Manual seems pointless to me as L2 always lets you do a manual shot... It offers zero extra functionality, the only purpose of this setting seems to be for the most hardcore FUMA players who need every kick to go exactly where they aim or they can't enjoy it...
CX_Q7ODWsAAjoTO.jpg

:) ;)

Manual, but it feels far from manual. most shots seem to go straight at the keeper.

When you don't have much time to aim, you instinctively just focus on getting it on goal, which usually results in the shot going right down the middle.

It takes a lot of getting used to, but it definitely is fully manual.

Back
Top Bottom