shooting with r2

R

Robbiegol

I dont know when to use this shoot with :r2:, is it for shooting from a long distance or to shoot from a 1 on 1 situation? Besides, sometimes i do it and the bar dissapears and the player throws the ball ahead, doo you know why is this?

Many thanks!

To shoot with the R2 you have to press R2 directly AFTER hitting the square button, not while holding the R2 button, its good for 1 on 1 situations and good for long distance when you have time to actually think of doin it.
When you're 1 on 1 just hit the square button, for long distance make the shot stronger.

Scored a great goal yesterday with that trick, amazing! Thanks! Its more useful from outside than from inside the box.

I hold R2 while I shoot and it does a sort of slice shot, low but very powerfull. What is the shot like when you press square then hold R2?

I dont think there's any difference when holding R2 and shooting or just shooting, it may seem that there's diff but there isnt. I tried it in training, just hitting the square button WONT ALWAYS make the player shoot from the outside of the foot, sometimes inside and sometimes out BUT if you press R2 after hitting the sqaure button (just like when you do the R1 lob) the player will ALWAYS shoot from the inside of the foot. Try it in training.

Cheers

Burak_FB1907 said:
is very useful from outside the box because you can guide the ball into the corners ... if you have time, stop the ball, open it out with R1+L1 then shoot with R2

highly impossible in a game..by then u will already been blocked by the opposition or even have your ball tackled away!..

Back
Top Bottom