Votes: 6 35.3%
  • If he donates money to the cause, then yes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • He can jump of a bridge for all i care

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell, he's made a few threads that are still standing and he actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to Man Utd. Plus he can start sentences with capitals and he can spell (when he's not pretending to be somebody else).

Awwww cheers guys, that's cool of you both considering I have had debates with both of you over the months. I don't reckon the mods will want me here though.

I PROMISE TO BE GOOD MART!

Lets be honest here, he only acts like what most guys do in real life. If he annoys you, you only have yourself to blame for being offended so easily.
People here take things too seriously.

Lets be honest here, he only acts like what most guys do in real life. If he annoys you, you only have yourself to blame for being offended so easily.
People here take things too seriously.

Well said :applause:

This is only a football game forum, so whatever he does shouldn't be taken too seriously. For all I know, he sometimes even gives me a laugh.

Thanks Rune although I do admit I have been a cock at times.

Sorry everyone and I mean that.

We did the same thing for joost once, i don't see why ninjabreakz shouldn't get a second, well third, maybe fourth chance...he's not as loveable as joost but hey it takes all kinds of people even Man Utd glory hunters deserve a break (taht last one was a joke rune, i did not mean it...).

Cheers Stan :)

This is a real good community of people and I feel like I owe you all something.

Thanks again :)

yes sure he is not that bad and like what rune & abhi said it's just gaming forum we shouldn't be serious
i always laugh at his posts sometimes with him sometimes at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom