SHOW OFF YOUR CARS "ORIGINAL ONLY"

bigstuie

kit making extraudinaire
6 October 2006
uk/merseyside
liverpool fc
HERES MINE IM 19 and got myself into detb by buying this astra 1.4 16valve twinport sports hatch the stripes were an extra 1week afta i bought the car £14.750 all together
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

This car is really nice for me. I like Astra's but I havent got enough money to buy it. In Turkey, your car is 21.000£. I have Opel (Vauxhall) too. 2006 Corsa 1.3 CDTI and I'm really happy with it because in my country petrol is very expensive and my car is only smelling petrol. I can put some photos later becuse I'm making black tint on windows and some paint jobs right now. When I get my car, I can take photos from its last wiev.

bigstuie said:
HERES MINE IM 19 and got myself into detb by buying this astra 1.4 16valve twinport sports hatch the stripes were an extra 1week afta i bought the car £14.750 all together.

No offence pal,but i would not get myself in 14.750 pounds debt because of a car...

you only live once m8 ive got cistic fibrosis so ill be dead in about 13 years so take my advice dont waste your life

Picture is a bit blurry but it's kind of hard to get a proper shot of me in my little pride and joy, the custom built 2005 Dodge Highbird, one of only 10 built in the continental United States, 0-120mph in 2.9 seconds, 12 cylinder 6 gears top speed of 420mph, it eats petrolium, once you ride in this puppy all your troubles are left behind.

dermotscar.jpg

Here's my Mercedes S500L - AMG that i got six months ago.

I've got a few cars, this ain't my best one, this a car i drive around for the fun of it...like when i'm going to park or something.

The Front:

Back:

The inside:

If your older than me and your not driving a car of this standard, you best burn your car, you're disgrace!

300px-Tallbike.jpg

As you'll see the added height results in no more of those dirty trouser bottoms when riding through puddles. Also with the elevated position viewing is greatly increased.

£29.00 - 2nd hand/arse - E-Bay.

FD

fd1972uk said:
300px-Tallbike.jpg

As you'll see the added height results in no more of those dirty trouser bottoms when riding through puddles. Also with the elevated position viewing is greatly increased.

£29.00 - 2nd hand/arse - E-Bay.

FD
who owns that bike peter crouch, and we were talking about cars:lol:

Yes but to a man of FD's age that is the best kind of transport available to him

Stringer Bell said:

I've got a few cars, this ain't my best one, this a car i drive around for the fun of it...like when i'm going to park or something.

You should know your car real model name mate before driving it. This is SL55 AMG. And, It's not Long version, because AMG series dont include Long versions. Also, license plate looks like Japanesse or Korean.

So it's either stringer dos'nt now where he got his car from or it dos'nt belong to him:roll:

Stringer Bell said:

If your older than me and your not driving a car of this standard, you best burn your car, you're disgrace!

Stringer ur fulla shit pal:lol:

Stringer Bell said:
I was joking all the time mate.

Your the muppet who believed me :)

u were'nt joking, u were being serious and we caught you out,i bet u feel silly. p.s...next time you try and JOKE someone get the facts right.

YOU MUPPET.

Back
Top Bottom