Shrek Rooney, you are UGLY!

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Shrek Rooney, you are UGLY!

WAYNE Rooney has been voted the UGLIEST sports star ever.

The Man United footie ace, nicknamed Shrek, got 34 per cent of the vote to beat ex-England footballer Peter Beardsley (12 per cent).

Next came goofy Brazilian Ronaldinho with Liverpool’s gangly Peter Crouch fourth.

At the other end of the looks scale, footballer David Beckham was voted sexiest sports star of all time.

French hunks Thierry Henry and David Ginola were second and third.

Research firm Onepoll polled 4,000 female sports fans. Spokesman John Sewell said: “Rooney might be ugly — but he still managed to pull Coleen McLoughlin and she’s a cracker.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007050687,00.html

Is he really that ugly?

:lol:

Rooney%20fitness%20doubt%20for%20world%20cup%20%282%29.JPG

Who cares if he's ugly...he's a damn fine player and i like watching him.

But unfortunately, ThomasGOAL isn't.

My local team has much better looking players, although they are all young Japanese girls. \\:o/

You must be in a bad part of Japan because the girls here a re fantastic. On average, the best in the world IMO. No fat arses or ginger minges in sight.:D
you must be needing glasses then . I live in japan and 90% are ugly and only 1% are really beautifull .
japanese girls have short legs , no asses and no boobs but of course they have beautifull hairs :mrgreen:

Tevez, Crouch, Peter 'fucking' BEARDSLEY!, Ribery and Luke Chadwick (google him) Rooney's uglier than those? Christ, that's just footballers too. What an idiotic poll.

How did I forget Ronaldhino too!

Last edited:
Iain Dowie, Dirk Kuyt, Emile Heskey, Phil Thompson, Ian Rush, Trifon Ivanov.
The people in the poll only know of Rooney and Beckham.

ThomasGOAL's English is better than a lot of English people's and it's his second (or third?) language. Try moving to a country where they don't speak English and you want to get something done. You will appreciate someone who can speak even a few words. I have enormous respect for all the Johhny foreigners on here.

ok, now try looking at the women :lol:
do you mean japanese boys wear skirt , make up and look like ugly girls ? :shock:
I won't even try further , you can lie to yourself if you want , anyone who has been here knows . maybe you don't really know what "beautyfull girl" really means :mrgreen:

Last edited:
90% are ugly and only 1% are really beautifull .
japanese girls have short legs , no asses and no boobs but of course they have beautifull hairs

You could generalize like that about every countries women.

You obviously prefer women with long legs, big tits and fat arses. I don't. I prefer slim athletic women.
Let's just agree to disagree.

Back on topic. Rooney is ugly ;)

Back
Top Bottom