sick of online laggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

horrible.man

Non-League
23 April 2006
jesus why are the english and i state english servers full of laggy people from other countrys,you go in a room in the english pc, see a player with say 2 bars join them ,then all they speak is another language ,then you get a hole half on there server of laggggggggggggggggggggg,why dont they piss of in there own country servers, and take there lag with them inter loving muppets :applause:

jesus why are the english and i state english servers full of laggy people from other countrys,you go in a room in the english pc, see a player with say 2 bars join them ,then all they speak is another language ,then you get a hole half on there server of laggggggggggggggggggggg,why dont they piss of in there own country servers, and take there lag with them inter loving muppets :applause:

Not all ppl from other countries have laggy connections.
I'm dutch and have a very good connection. I have never been accused of lagging.
And guess what....my english isnt so bad either :P

Since we do not have a server of our own i usually play on the english one. Maybe you refer to italian / spanish player but surely not the dutch, were a broadband country!!!!

Ow my goodness!!What a stupid message i read above!

Mr horrible man,it says English PC
so this means it is an "English Speaking server"
NOT ENGLAND PC SERVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pes is not played only in 5-6 countries

so what you say is; people from Holland,Belgium,hungary,austria,turkey etc are not allowed to enter a server and play pes6 online???

Get the F... out of here before i make you my bitch!

Ow my goodness!!What a stupid message i read above!

Mr horrible man,it says English PC
so this means it is an "English Speaking server"
NOT ENGLAND PC SERVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pes is not played only in 5-6 countries

so what you say is; people from Holland,Belgium,hungary,austria,turkey etc are not allowed to enter a server and play pes6 online???

Get the F... out of here before i make you my bitch!
yes that is what i am saying, and they dont use english there for there main language so piss off you fag :lol: :lmao: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom