Sick of the spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.

scousejohno

Non-League
24 December 2005
Most foriegn spanish/french players are really getting on my nerves now..3 games tonight and they totally lagged there half. Im sick and tired of these idiots coming in the english server, spamming loads of rubbish on the screen and lagging games purposely.

Our English server must be the laughing joke of PES6....take a stand and dont accept there challenges, they will soon get the message.

I refuse to play anybody who i suspect of not being from the uk shores.

Im not a nationalist or anything, im just sick of there players coming to our server when they have there own, and ruining our games, its not on anymore.

Refuse there challenges..they will soon move on.

I allways check the bars and the country, even if he has 2 bars, if he's from france or spain and has a lot of disconnects I already decide not to play

Most foriegn spanish/french players are really getting on my nerves now..3 games tonight and they totally lagged there half. Im sick and tired of these idiots coming in the english server, spamming loads of rubbish on the screen and lagging games purposely.

Our English server must be the laughing joke of PES6....take a stand and dont accept there challenges, they will soon get the message.

I refuse to play anybody who i suspect of not being from the uk shores.

Im not a nationalist or anything, im just sick of there players coming to our server when they have there own, and ruining our games, its not on anymore.

Refuse there challenges..they will soon move on.

Blame konami for that. while uk get two rooms (2000) we get only one (1000). So there are moments when all pc rooms are full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom