Signature pictures

bulwa-boy

Hala Madrid
20 February 2006
Poland
Real Madrid
hey I really did use search button but I did not find anything, so
how can I make pictures visible in my signature. I can only do links with pictures. please help me

and
this spoiler thingi is so cool:)

It's not possible.

We dont allow Signature pictures for various reasons, bandwidth and annoyance being the biggest ones. Judging by your current signiture, am I right in thinking you want 5 pictures in your sig?!

Thats exactly one of the reasons we dont allow it. We prefer the forum to have more content visible than 10,000 signiture pictures per page. :)

Why don't you put a limit to pictures on members signature?

Like only one picture allowed and it has to be 5k, 20 x 20...something like that.

Some forums I visit have no limits on pics in sigs and most take it as a liberty.

Stringer for a pic in a sig to be that small anyway there would be no point :)

Pics in sigs wont ever happen on Evo

I quite like Evo Web for this, makes the pages load v. quick and it doesnt look claggered(is that a word?) up.

ashmufc said:
I quite like Evo Web for this, makes the pages load v. quick and it doesnt look claggered(is that a word?) up.

Claggered aint a word at the moment mate but its a corker :)

I have another question about signatures.If I change my signature,will it take effect in the next post I do?I say it because in other forums,if you change your signature,it changes at your previous posts,too.

It changes on all of your previous posts as well, your signature is stored seperately from the posts.

I'm glad this is never gonna happen with Evo! Much better this way!

Just like we're much better off with not having post counts visible. There was no point to it and it's solved quite a bit of issues and gotten rid of a lot of unnecessary posts since the admins made that decision few months ago. ;) :thumbup:

Last edited:
Mart said:
It changes on all of your previous posts as well, your signature is stored seperately from the posts.

OK I know but at first I noticed that my signature had not changed!Now everything is OK.

I am not newbie in forums! :P8) 8) 8)

Jack Bauer said:
Talking of sigs:

Mart, you're absolutely brilliant.

Speaking of which, I'd like to know what's really up with Sulph. He's still logging in to our site regularly since having posted his "Goodbye..." thread in January.

Maybe he just cant leave this place behind :) like most of us....

DJ

He stopped appearing on MSN for the last month. Last I saw of him was after his A2 results in Feb/March... I hope nothing went wrong:S
Maybe he just blocked me.

Has he logged into Evo-Web since March (or is that classified information)?

He blocked me a while back on MSN, it was bloody hilarious. It was Chelsea vs Liverpool and I remember Lampard scoring so he messaged me and said "LAPAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRD!". Then Gerrard scored so I said "GERAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRD!" in the same manner. And that seemed to piss him off so he blocked me. :lol:

I just used a couple of MSN status checkers and it says he's still online. As a matter of fact, he's online whilst I'm typing this.

what kind of status checkers do you use, Rune? Could you direct me to a good one? :)

Oh man, I know about that one already, doesnt show you their status if in the privacy settings they have ticked "Only people on my Allow List can see my status and send me messages". :( Thanks for your help tho, appreciate it.

Edit- nevermind, it did work, misspelled the msn id lol.

Edit 2-doesnt work anymore? testing it with people who i can see online, guess i was right about the privacy thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom