Simple question

L

licorfino

hi, i would like to know if pes5 has the original kits (with logos and emblems) for every team, because in we10 they dont, for example im talking about that france doesn have their official team logo, but i saw some pictures of pes5 that had this, toherwise, the only way for me to do this in we is with patches or making by myself.

also, i would like to know what version (PES o WE) is better to personalize?

thanks!

Most teams are not liscensed, however, for PES5 or Winning Eleven 9 you can google for KITSERVER and for a folder called GDB where all kits are located (around 80-90MB). That program will cahnge all your default kits to the actual one made by many skilled gamers.

Otherwise you can use watsons save file which modifies all kits and adds the badges to get all kits the right way and with out having to use kitserver. I personally prefer kitserver.

cheers

futsito said:
Most teams are not liscensed, however, for PES5 or Winning Eleven 9 you can google for KITSERVER and for a folder called GDB where all kits are located (around 80-90MB). That program will cahnge all your default kits to the actual one made by many skilled gamers.

Otherwise you can use watsons save file which modifies all kits and adds the badges to get all kits the right way and with out having to use kitserver. I personally prefer kitserver.

cheers

Kitserver of course only works for the PC version. You need patches for the PS2 version or an option file to change the in game kits.

Thanks for the help futsito, but try and remember what section you're in before answering so what you post is relevant to the user. ;)

Back
Top Bottom