• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Simple Settings option not working

H

Hitz

Can anyone please help me out there!!! I'm trying to use the new "simple settings" option to set my tactics etc on the master league. After I save my changes and return to the game the settings do not seem to have taken any effect. When I return to the simple settings screen the checkboxes I ticked are no longer there (apart from one - Plyr Use:Condition). Is anyone else out there experiencing the same problem???

Someone please help

Top Bottom