Size of PES 6

milan

Non-League
10 September 2003
Could anyone tell me exact size of a normal English PES 6 version....with normal I mean not Beta and not the French one.

Thanks.

milan said:
Could anyone tell me exact size of a normal English PES 6 version....with normal I mean not Beta and not the French one.

Thanks.
12GB.

\\:o/

embraceuk1 said:
Why not buy the game and you would find out, instead of downloading it

Mate no need to be sarcastic....I do own a legal bought game,French version which I got yesterday from my dad, but I dont understand a thing.

The PC version clocks in at around 3.5 GBs. The different commentary languages add to the weight quite alot. Not sure how the PS2 version is compared, maybe PC has gotten high-res kits or other elements optimized that might increase the size some in comparison with the PS2 version.

Last edited:
hey guys, can someone answer. i think, that it's nothong common with piracy if you write down:" my UK version *.iso file from original disc is so and so big. and also the exact size of all language versions. but write down the exact sice in bytes.
good for patching and other stuff

PESmeTOdeath said:
hey guys, can someone answer. i think, that it's nothong common with piracy if you write down:" my UK version *.iso file from original disc is so and so big. and also the exact size of all language versions. but write down the exact sice in bytes.
good for patching and other stuff

Yeah please.....

I am really getting frustrated. Is it really that hard to help someone by typing a couple of words and letters.

Back
Top Bottom