Benfica Thread

Thank you Pablo Aimar! One of the best players I ever saw playing... such a legend.

matic, sulejmani, djuricic, mitrovic and now, markovic. interesting moves by benfica but I like it tbh. I like the quality ex-yugo players.

btw, any chance for Benfica getting the wrong one of Mitrovic's? because I thought the name of the 94-born youngster was Aleksandar, not Stefan.

We got the Stefan one, my friend. In all fairness, I have never heard of him before, all I know is that he plays as centre back, don't even remember where he is coming from! But yea, I like this transfer policy .

ah, that's okay. cuz' aleksandar is a striker (also heard he is arsenal-bound). cheers for the answer, tso :)

Last edited:
993074_10152901882320716_699983394_n.jpg

First match on BenficaTV... in less than 1 month the channel already has nearly 200'000 subscriptions, which is an amazing number. In October there will be also BenficaTV2.

Benfica just won 3-1 (3-2 on aggregates) against Porto in the portuguese cup semi-final playing 60+ minutes with 10 men!
Amazing effort. REAL WARRIORS!
Proud level it's OVER 9000000000000!!!

Portuguese league trophies in the last 30 years:

Porto: 20
Benfica: 7
Sporting: 2
Boavista: 1

Well, this year Benfica was definitely better... Porto can't be always better than Benfica ;)

How do you have the face to be trolling when your team just got embarrassed on Wednesday? Anyway, let people enjoy their club's win and focus on your club. Stop "raining on other people's parade".

How do you have the face to be trolling when your team just got embarrassed on Wednesday? Anyway, let people enjoy their club's win and focus on your club. Stop "raining on other people's parade".

Not trolling, just keep your memory alive. But i will let you celebrate because you really deserved it this year. Congratulations for all Benfica fans!

See you next year ;)

Back
Top Bottom