Slow and stuttering gameplay on my PC.

Great stuff.

So even though I've got a top PC I still wont be able to play it well.

I was going to buy it for the PC tomorrow but I'll give it a miss now.

On my pc bought 1 months ago for 900 € the games is slow in all resolution. I have sapphire x1600 pro. Amd 4600+ and 1 gb of ram. KONAMI SUKS

so guys, ive read what you have to say,

ive spent about 4 hours tonight playing the 360 version at a mates and when i compare it to the piece of shit on the pc that doesnt work even with my excellent pc, there is only one sulution

bin the pc version !!

Pc version has allot more options but thats it

does anybody recall if there were this many problems with PES5??? My PC is a pentium 1.4 1GB ATI RADEON 9550, not exactly the greatest thing out there...

I have the issue, but play the game for 5 minutes and the stuttering will stop. It looks like the game needs to be cached or so.

I have an ATI radion 9600 pro 256Mb, AMD 2000+ with 1024 Mb RAM

hmm i think its a prob with ati cards again
this has happened before
might have to wait for patch
or new cat drivers
i got nvidia now
works like a charm
1920x1200 on high, constant 60fps and no stutter

call logged with konami, but they only do german support so here the translated responce.

Very honoured customer, very honoured customer, Thank you for your inquiry with the support of Konami OF Europe. If it concerns a technical question to our plays, we will worry immediately about your request. Their email inquiry is usually worked on within 24 hours. Please you have however understanding for the fact that the operating time can be dependent on the work arising and the complexity of the respective inquiry different. In the case of an inquiry to play-referred contents such as Tippsund cheat to etc. would like we you to ask with our service Hotline in connection to sit down. This will help you gladly and uncomplicatedly: (Mo-Fr 8-24 o'clock) Tel. 0190/82 46 94 (1.86 EUR/min.) Many greetings, its Konami support team

looking forward to getting help.

Damo

Yes damianpadden I did a translation as well in post #23, but it's always good to remember it for new mails ;)

-->Dgutierrez32, last year I remember Konami made a quick patch as well for the PC version, so I have good hope they will do it again :)

Its alright now you just have to wait 1 minute and after thats is gets great and you wont have to wait again

EDIT: I KNOW THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM WITH DUAL CORE OWNERS!
OKAY. you need to go download a AMD dual core driver for it. Also there should be a launcher for AMD Dual cores which you can launch PES6 from and make it have only 1 single core running it. This happened to my Brothers new X2 3800 pc and the drivers fixed it. Only the problem was with WC3 and not PES6. but it's a common problem with dual core and some games.

Hi guys, for ATI owners (different kind of VGA-CARDS) a friend of mine has suggested me a solution on another forum. In the installation menu click on the option saying "install directx driver" or similar one, it seems to solve a lot of problems with this game!!

P.S. tell me what's up!

X1800XL
Athlon 64 +3200
1Gb PC3200

I also experience the 'stuttering' problem- as the game progresses however, the stuttering happens much less- but it is still very annoying!

I have tried lower resolutions; 'let application decide' for AA and AF- and the stuttering remains. Something ALWAYS has to go wrong in life- I was so excited... and now this. Let's hope they patch this issue quickly- it's like the bad old days of PES 3!!

I'have Read of many problems of "stuttering" in Pes6....and many people who have this problem, have audio on board.

Is there anybody with "stuttering" with an audio card not on board (audigy, suondBlaster or other external audio card) ?

iop said:
Audigy 2. ( also see my message above)
You are the first one that i have read with Stuttering and "external" audio card (so all my theory is blown away) :(

If U change the audio accelleration (Start -> Execute -> dxdiag -> audio) does something change?

Back
Top Bottom