Slow and stuttering gameplay on my PC.

Han

Very senior member
22 December 2001
Holland
As far as I can see my question is not on this forum (which surprises me a bit, because I at least know one other person with my problem).

The game runs slow and for every pass I play the game stutters for a moment. I changed the graphics settings to the lowest possible, tried to differ the screenrate from 60 to 75 Hz and also tried vertical refreshment.

My system meets the system requirements, I have this:

Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz
1500 MB memory
Radion All in wonder X800 VE graphical card.
Soundblaster LIVE! 5.1 digital
Direct X 9.0
20 GB HD space free.

PES 5 got no problems at all running on my sytem...

Anyone who can help me out??

I have the same problem !! :( I dont know whats wrong! If you get it to work please write how!!

The resolution is alreay lowest (800x600)
My drivers are 2 months old, since I installed my PC...

Thanks for your post :) Are there other advices?

I dont think it will help maybe its something with the graphic card i havfe an ati x1800xt ? i have ALL the newest drivers newest direct x..

i will be trying to get the game today or tomorrow and will try it on my pc at home and see if that happens to me, i hope it does not.

Damo

ps where did you get the game from? I am in London and cannot find it anywhere for the pc.

the latest ATI drivers are shite, get the omega drivers. Also try turning AA and AF off, make sure adaptive AA is off, also make sure AGP fast writes are on if you have a AGP graphics card.

But all my drivers now are from ATI. If I change to Omega, does that not conflict with the other Radion-software, like the ATI multimadia centre?

I cannot switch off AA and AF, but I can put them on the lowest level (2x) is that helpfull or should I use a special tool for this? I know such a tool exsist for Nvidia-drivers... Is it there for Radion as well?

it is doing the same to me.

really slow.

i have p4 3.6 processor
1 gb of ram
ATI Sapphire 9200 graphics card.

Run PES5 sweet but PEs6 is slow. I wonder if a patch is going to be released?

it cant be because the system is too bad look at pepiadapes! Well it only happened to people with ati cards :(
and i have 1,5 gig ram now..

i tried with the omega drivers same problem .. anyone tried using driver 6.8 or 6.7?

I just wrote support@konami.de to tell them about the problem and I would like to ask all with this problem to do the same. The more mails they get, the faster this problem will be solved!
(they speak German, Dutch and English).

Last edited:
Just got a standard-answer from them in German, I translate it below:

Sehr geehrte Kundin, sehr geehrter Kunde,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage beim Support von Konami of Europe. Falls es sich um eine technische Frage zu unseren Spielen handelt, werden wir uns umgehend um Ihr Anliegen kümmern. Ihre Emailanfrage wird üblicherweise binnen 24 Stunden bearbeitet.

Bitte haben Sie jedoch Verständnis dafür, dass die Bearbeitungszeit abhängig vom Arbeitsaufkommen und der Komplexität der jeweiligen Anfrage unterschiedlich sein kann.

Im Falle einer Anfrage zu spielbezogenen Inhalten wie Tippsund Tricks etc. möchten wir Sie bitten sich mit unserer Service-Hotline in Verbindung zu setzen.

Diese wird Ihnen gerne und unkompliziert weiterhelfen:

(Mo-Fr 8-24 Uhr) Tel. 0190 / 82 46 94 (1,86 EUR/min.)

Viele Grüße,
Ihr Konami Support Team

Dear customer,

Thank you for your support-request at Konami-europe.com
In the case it handles about a technical question about one of our games, we will instantly look into it.
Ususually your question will be answered within 24 hours.
Please do understand that resolving the problem depends on the difficulty-factor of the problem.
In the case you requested a game-tip please contact the Service Hotline.
Best regards,
Your Konami support team.

So it helps writing them! :)

dandandandan said:
i agree boys, ive got this game for pc today, ive got a good pc, but this game in unplayable

pro evo 6 on pc r.i.p
Just write to Konami and we may have a fix quickly. I remember that was the same last year with PES 5 PC!
Just throwing it away will not help ;)

Its just an email you always get its like an automatic response probably we have to wait till tomorrow :). At least I could register my game..

Back
Top Bottom