Smackdown vs Raw 2007 xbox 360

To be fair they didn't guess the legends. They had a BETA PS2 version sent to them and "leaked" the information on legends (that were in that build) when they weren't supposed to. THQ got pissed with them for doing it and Gamingring can't cover the game or have any newer builds of it now.
But yeah, I knew the soundtrack info was bull as soon as I read the words "I got this from a gamestop manager" the rest of the info i've not gotten my hopes up over due to them getting their it wrong, good job I didn't too.

to be fair tho i remember them quoting legends that wernt it

rick rude was one but i know there were more

i have always used them but i think they feel the preasure to make bull up this year because of ign

I can vaguely remember them confirming Rude now that you mention it. To me, the leaking of the legends seemed like a ploy to bring people to the site and it backfired.

yeah

but you know I like what they have done with this game this year, i think its really improved

looking 4ward to seeing it on live, and even without custom entrances and attires this is a great game!

i love the demo!

I've heard the demo's been taken down now? I mean for people who've not downloaded yet. I dunno, maybe i'm being fed some bullshit. lol

Ah right, i've not got my 360 yet. Picking it up tomorrow (hence the noobism >_>)

anyone still playing this?

i only picked this up today after playing it on my nephews PSP :)

How do u unlock the Rock and Stone Cold!!!

Rock by winning ur match at Wrestlemania and Stone Cold by winning ur match at Royal Rumble. This is all in season mode ;)

Yeh ive got this game it is brillient i think i have never liked these game but it came with my 360 which i got for xmas so thought i would have a good and it aint bad gotta admit royal rumble is so good.

Rock by winning ur match at Wrestlemania and Stone Cold by winning ur match at Royal Rumble. This is all in season mode ;)

Thanks, im in season mode now and have just unlocked The Rock and Hogan

I was hoping for the updated Rock with the tattoos and everything. Instead they gave us the crappy one from 98.

stamina?........its one of the best features imo as people dont go running around, jumping from ropes, performing power draining slams without even thinking, it makes it a lot more tactical which it is rightly surposed to be :)..... love the season mode tho, the wrestler voices are still more like they are reading scripts that having emotion to em', except from KENEDY!!'s

stamina?........its one of the best features imo as people dont go running around, jumping from ropes, performing power draining slams without even thinking, it makes it a lot more tactical which it is rightly surposed to be :)..... love the season mode tho, the wrestler voices are still more like they are reading scripts that having emotion to em', except from KENEDY!!'s

MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNADY!!!

Keh-Na-Day!!

Back
Top Bottom