Small issue, need some help :X

Yogui

Premiership
3 February 2004
Paris
Arsenal FC
Sorry if i'm posting in the wrong section, or if i opened up a new thread...

I'm actually asking for help in the name of a friend, regsitered here on evo web since a long time ago.
His nick is Tiptoe, his problem is that he can't post any replies, or create new threads since the forum's update a couple of months ago.
We would really appreciate if someone could give us a little hand on this.

Thx in advance.

Last edited:
What happens when he tries to log in and post things? Any sort of message? Any buttons missing?

Well, when he logs in, all the forums are closed (with the locked icon) but he can still see the threads.
When he tries to post a reply, this is the message he gets :

Tiptoe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

I fixed it now.

His status was still set to "Awaiting email Confirmation". I don't exactly know why this was, but I set him to "Registered User" manually, so everything should work fine now.

Back
Top Bottom