Smallville

the new series is the best by far i think. we get to see clark playing american football, which is pretty cool. theres a really good episode where clark and lionel change bodies, and then something happens lionel after. clark also has a mate whos actually faster than him. epiosdes 1-10 have been available for ages. episode 11 is on tonite, been waiting on the fucker since before xmas. they had like a month break in america.

Last edited:
slasher said:
they had like a month break in america.

Dont they do that with most shows in the States? Its always confused me that

SLASHER, FFS don't post stuff that we've not seen yet unless you mark it as spoilers first!

Yeah Chris, they do that with most of their shows, weird.

Indeed. I'd give my left nut to sleep with that woman.
lick.gif

i've really enjoyed the first 10 in this season. looking forward to the rest it really pissed me off having to wait a month it is weird

just watched the 11th episode after that month wait, i forgot how much i liked smallville. after sopranos it'd have to be my favourite show on tv.

Only another 10 weeks til we hit episode 11 ;)

I had heard that viewing figures in the States were falling, hopefully the show will last and they will give it a chance to turn round. They cancel shows so quickly over there

I've only just started watching Smallville (series 1) as for one reason or another I missed it when it was first on. I'm really enjoying it, especially Lana (much to the other halfs disgust ;) ), however PLEASE tell me not everything is blamed on Kryptonite and/or the meteor :)

ReActor said:
PLEASE tell me not everything is blamed on Kryptonite and/or the meteor :)

Cant do that I`m afraid, everything is blamed on Kryptonite or the meteor shower

which season are you guys in? currently TV3 is showing season 3.. not sure which episode though but i remember that a proffersor called Clark as Neman..but its not christopher reeves that played it since he has died

Series 4 has just started here in the UK, in the US they are up to episode 11ish

Slightly dull last night. I know we cant have major long term plot developments every week but at least make them entertaining.

Ugly girl gets kryptonite surgery, turns out beautiful but now when she kisses people they think their faces are disintegrating when they look in a mirror. They arent really though its all in their minds!!

Good to Lois making a difference, that girl can kick some ass

He was flying in the opening episode but not 'as Clark', won't say any more.

Agree Chris, last night's was bland. Think the little bit at the end of each episode which previews the next week's is taking some of the surprise out of it too.

Enjoyed last nights Ep with Flash, it was good to see the whole story arc move on a little bit too rather than the recent bad guy a week bullshit. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy those episodes but while Clark is fighting off another douchebag nothing else happens

Yeah the ep which run with the long story are always better, i think they use the ohers just to fill! thell definitly finish the series they can sindicate it to other networks after 4 series i think?! Do you think Coach T is a little to nice?

jamie_mack said:
Do you think Coach T is a little to nice?

He is yeah, there has to be something else going on with him. Nobody is that nice all the time

Don't believe they started and finished that story or 'idea' in one episode, that had the potential to run for loads!

Next week looks like it's yet another '1 week bad guy' episode, doesn't seem much point in watching it as you know the whole thing from the trailer at the end of this weeks. A storyline would be good. :roll:

ClassicD said:
Don't believe they started and finished that story or 'idea' in one episode, that had the potential to run for loads!

Next week looks like it's yet another '1 week bad guy' episode, doesn't seem much point in watching it as you know the whole thing from the trailer at the end of this weeks. A storyline would be good. :roll:

It was nicely tied up within the hour, I think it had to be really as everyone knew what was going on and that Clark wasnt himself.

I think they have to get rid of the trailers for the next episode, it ruins it slightly.

There is a sort of story arc running through the series with Lanas mystery tattoo thing, its not a big thing but its always there

for a plain old heres a bad guy episode last nights wasnt bad, though more would of been made of the coach being fired, and what do we think is in the room at the end?

jamie_mack said:
for a plain old heres a bad guy episode last nights wasnt bad, though more would of been made of the coach being fired, and what do we think is in the room at the end?

It was a good episode last night, the story moved on a bit which is always good.

I was wondering about that room meself, we saw a couple of flashy lights but that was all.

Hopefully we will find out more as the weeks go on.

Next weeks Ep looks a bit horny, according to the trailer anyway

It all went a bit Witches of Eastwick last night. All 3 leading ladies were lookin good, they did the evil thing very well.

We now know that magic can hurt Clark.... though how that will affect him in the long run I dont know, cant think of too many wizards and witches doing the rounds.

The whole Clark to Princeton thing seemed a bit odd to me, what was the point in that? The guy that came to see him really needs to have words with his agent as he was only in it for about a minute and said very little.

The series so far hasnt really been up to the standard of previous years, we really need to see a bit more of the whole Lanas tattoo/ cave paintings thing and how it relates to Clark

Yeah it was a bit to much like a ep buffy the vampire slayer for me, and next week doesnt hold much hope either! Did you notice if lex got his map back?

jamie_mack said:
Yeah it was a bit to much like a ep buffy the vampire slayer for me, and next week doesnt hold much hope either! Did you notice if lex got his map back?

I didnt spot that no. Though as he has a copy of it scanned into his computer I am sure it wont be an issue

Back
Top Bottom