Smallville

This series has been running in the states for a few weeks now and its very good. In my opinion its looking to be better than series 2 but i wont give anything away.

I am looking forward to the new series. It will be good to know how it all begins after the dramatic end to the last series

Enjoyed Ep 1 very much, it will be nice to see how it pans out

I missed it when it was on, just saw it there. Enjoyed that episode and the rest should be as good too. I wish they'd advertise it more though, I never found out it was back on till the day after, missed the entire season 3 of Six Feet Under on E4 for the same reason. :roll:

Its repeated on Sunday on E4s Second Chance Sunday

Haven't watched much on E4 for a long time, last thing was probably the previous season of Smallville or Sopranos. They put so much shite on it like 'The Salon' and 'Joe Millionaire'. I guess I have something else to watch when SFU arrives this month on C4 (so I'm told), along with ER too. TV is good again!

Well, the MAGNIFICENT NTL let me watch 50 minutes of Smallville tonite, then decided they were going to perform maintenance on set-top boxes, 10 minutes from the end. I got up to Lionel telling Lex about having a camera on the plane then it went, did anything of note happen afterwards?

btw, it was only some channels that went, my SSNews and terrestrial channels remained. So I watched 'Wall Of Silence' on ITV, which I was enjoying, till the MAGNIFICENT NTL decided the cut those channels off as well, 25 minutes from the end of a 2-hour show. I had to go watch it on a shitey wee TV with a crap reception.

Lionel and Lex`s chat was a big moment with Lex accepting his fathres offer to join him as a top man at Luthercorp.

And Lana and Clark had another moment where she opens up to him and he backs off coz he doesnt want to hurt her

Nice change of pace last night. Clark and Lana do seem to be going somewhere at last and the first 15 minutes of the ep were quality, I had no idea where it was gonna go

Yeah it was better this week but I hate to break it to you CW - they can't ever go anywhere unless she has a car accident, gets amnesia and forgets who he is, and renames herself Lois Lane.

ClassicD said:
Yeah it was better this week but I hate to break it to you CW - they can't ever go anywhere unless she has a car accident, gets amnesia and forgets who he is, and renames herself Lois Lane.

They do get together though, don't they? I mean she's his ex in the comics etc.

Thought the bit with the samurai sword was good, I thought it was all real at that point.

Good ep.

Feck knows I've never read the comics, but I know it won't ever go anywhere because it's another bird in the films. Which come to think of it I've only seen when I was a wee boy and can't remember much of at all. I think I'll shoosh now before you tell me something I don't want to know!

This is getting very tedious now, it seems every episode someone knows about Clark's kryptonite weakness or like tonight it magically factors into the storyline by chance. They've hardly developed the overall plot at all recently, I think the show could do with a decent continous storyline instead of every episode having a whole different story.

the overall plot has got to be the lional luther thing with clarks bllod and its "abilitys" to bring people back to life!?

Aye but it's hardly moved on at all has it? We've known for ages that big Lionel knows about an individual with powers, that's nothing new!

Lana is lovely, and so sexy, the reason I started watching it, hey Clark ain't bad either (joke)

quite true classicd the series started with much promise aswell and i still cant believe he cant fly yet, its got to be at least two years sinnce he started floating in his sleep.

Nah, it is more interesting with it revealing he is actually suffering but they won't let him cop out with suicide, it'll be Lex, or Clark, etc.

Mondays Ep was a bit `Frequency` wasnt it, are they running out of original ideas?

The thing thats keeping my interest at the mo is the whole Lionel/Lex storyline as the Lana/Clark thing is just so repetitive. Does anyone else think that they are trying to avoid the mistakes they made with the last series of Superman as when they got Clark and Lois married people lost interest?

well at the end of the day she will never end up with him, we all no that shes not in the films one of the best things about this series is how they try and link up to the films!

Back
Top Bottom