So like, the Oliveira that Milan just signed is the Oliveira in Sao Paulo, right?

M

morbo_2

'Cos I can't find him in Betis, and Konami screwed up his age (the game states 20, when his real age is 26), and his stats royally suck! So, can anyone confirm this? Thanks in advance!

Forza Milan!

Damn it! I don't remember his stats being this shitty in previous WE's (when he was in Valencia and Betis). Have any of you editted his stats yet?

PESfan editor? What's that? And I think I KNOW HOW to change his stats, via the Winning Eleven Edit option, it's just that I doubt they'd be consistent with his stats in real life.

I hope I don't come across as a whiny bitch, I guess I was just a bit frustrated. Thanks for all the replies!

If you have started an ML I'm pretty sure changes in the in game editor wont stick... PESfan editor is a tool you can use to alter most stuff in your OF on PC.... will work with PS2 files etc. You can find it in WE10 option-file thread

it´s not him sorry for my english , look after him first in the brazilian team if his not there take out another player exempel Renato then you can registered him in Ac Milan and take back Renato to the Brazilian team.

Ama11 said:
it´s not him sorry for my english , look after him first in the brazilian team if his not there take out another player exempel Renato then you can registered him in Ac Milan and take back Renato to the Brazilian team.

\\:o/ Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! AC Milan is like, my favourite team in the game, and it was quite frustrating when I realized that Ricardo Oliveira's stats were so bad, because I've seen him play in real life, and he really impressed me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom