So many fouls, yet so few cards[WE9]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svullo

Non-League
22 September 2004
This is really ridicolous, that the cpu foul me so many times, and never gets yellow card. And its really frustrating when you dribble past a guy with only the keeper to beat and they trip u, and most of the times gets away with it!

Does this only happens to me, or is it well known problem?? If it is I hope konami tweak it til pes5!

Well, they get yellow cards here, though it's way too rare.

Nokami shouldn't have messed with the foul and advantage system anyway, it's been okay the way it was before.

Svullo said:
This is really ridicolous, that the cpu foul me so many times, and never gets yellow card. And its really frustrating when you dribble past a guy with only the keeper to beat and they trip u, and most of the times gets away with it!

Does this only happens to me, or is it well known problem?? If it is I hope konami tweak it til pes5!

I totally agree. The foul and advantage system was good enough in WE8LE.
Let´s hope they correct it for PES5.

/PS

I like the advantage system I just hate the high fouls ratio too often im giving away free kicks for simply pressing R2 behind a player or when im just running for a ball. They had a similar problem in WE8 last year and eradicated its high frequency in PES4 but it seems this is always the way in the japanese versions of WE. Expect it to go down drastically on PES5.

once i was controlling beckham.. and i slided in from the side and the player stumbles but doesnt fall down, play continues, after tat the ball got out of play and i heard a whistle and the ref gave beckham a straight red card, u should have looked at my expression then... :o

I think the foul system is still a right mess. I was playing with Fernando Torres, speeded pass Nesta, he was the last man, was about to shoot, and he hauled me down on the edge of the box! No card. And I was 2-1 down! So pissed off! And the game can be so erratic and way too slow sometimes, because the CPU just constantly fouls you. It's impossible to even string two passes together without another stupid free kick.

Haha. That's a good point. But I've got really fed up with playing Winning Eleven 9. Sounds like a travesty, but the fouling system has really just killed the flow and the gameplay for me. I was really tempted to go back to 8 Liveware, but i've decided to just give the whole series a rest.

homan_7 said:
Haha. That's a good point. But I've got really fed up with playing Winning Eleven 9. Sounds like a travesty, but the fouling system has really just killed the flow and the gameplay for me. I was really tempted to go back to 8 Liveware, but i've decided to just give the whole series a rest.

I've given up WE9 to, the fun gameplay just isnt there anymore. If they doesnt fix this for pes5 Im considering giving fifa a shot.

this is really ridiculous... i've played like 50 games and havent see a red card yet! in LE it was way better. The fouls in we9 have doubled, but the ref never shows the card. IMHO konami fuked up in we9. 8LE had better cards and better stamina management.

Kezz said:
Well, they get yellow cards here, though it's way too rare.

Nokami shouldn't have messed with the foul and advantage system anyway, it's been okay the way it was before.

I can understand why people dont like the increase amount of fouls [I think its ok the way I play it], but on the other hand, whats wrong with the advantage system? Its working almost flawless to my experience. Really rarely I see any bugs with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom