Some People Abusing this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorskino10

i have checked how many olod memebers we have all amazing people like biker jim,etc but i checked osme people i have never heard of and i saw 2 or 3 or even more proberly that have not posted once i thought there new but they regester before me i have done over 600 posts they have done 0
i think they regester and get the stuff to downlaod like patchies and stufff,and they may be the ones selling pes work on ebay but people like wolf have spent age son making it,plz can you keep an eye out mart and other admins.

You get that with all forums though, so many people just read forums and don't say anything. I don't really see what you can do about it to be honest. If you force people to post they will just post pointless drivel and just make the forum crap. People releasing patches are 'releasing' them, they aren't releasing them with a minimum post number, you would need to have a V.I.P or restricted area instead of a general editing forum if you really wanted to stop new people (such as myself) being able to download the patches.

These heatens should all be lined up and slaughtered with an Ak-47.

This thread is pointless. Without being registered you're not even able to read things on our boards. And assuming those users might even be the ones selling copies over ebay is just ridiculous.

Lock it Kezz, this thread was actions of a complete assclown.

Kezz, I see you have stopped browsing Site Comments.
Is that it then? Are you going to let these assclowns win? Have you gone soft on us? Where's that anger gone? You're a shadow of your former fucking self.
You're no leader of ours. Come on guys, let's go and talk to CHRIS WRIGHT. He'll know what to do.

Yes it makes me sick, it's an absolute disgrace really, Honestly. Forums should not be abused, they have rights too.

I feel sorry for off-topic, it was castrated and cut into three.

Last edited:
the key is to keep quiet until you have good reason to talk, but ofcourse in here anything is like a market.

To be honest, the problem with some people is that they tpfpéoer and then fpmzpkd. Of course other people take advantage of that and they kloeikdjd?.

Life is unfair...

Great point there Gerd, cept I can't understand a few of the words you have used but what heck.

It seems Gerd is random typing....dfdgfdfgt...know what I mean? Nice dribble in your avatar, only1Tevez. With the forums though, isn't it always the way that you always have to sign up to get what you want?

do like some forums do no one can download anything from this forums unless he has a specifc amount of posts.

but the problem is maybe alot of stupid posts will happen....

Hassan & Only1Tevez what can you exactly download then from this forum? Patches? I dont think so, everything is hosted somewhere else. So this is really one of the most stupid threads I have ever seen.

Like look at the name, people abusing the forum, that means like insulting members and abusing the forum WTF is that suppose to me.
Lostinstoke and GFK agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom