SOMEONE HAVE A PATCH FOR PESMANAGEMENT???

L

Lucas Vital

I think there isn't patches or OF's for Pro Evolution soccer Management. if someone know how can i get one please answer me.
THANKS.

obs:Sorry about my bad English.

Ive got the PS2 version of this, I might make a rip of it and have a look at its Data Files, I woulda thought this would be exactly the same sorta structure as PES5's data. If so an option file will correct team and Stadium Names and if the graphics are the same then I can correct kits using an existing PES5 patch.

DJ

the pes5 OF only update the names of te teams and the coaches.

Id love to see an in depth management mode but I doubt it will happen to be honest.

DJ

I'm still hoping rather than just dump it when it sells sod all copies they cherry pick the best stuff and add it into PES/WE... It would cost very little to do and the hard-work is already done so it would fit with Konami's as little effort as possible for biggest return policy!!;)

Would be fab mate, I think the Master League format was ok to start with but vast improvements need to be made. Plus when we get to select domestic leagues I think the Transfer and youth/growth players system should still exist but also the possibility of relegation to play against a bunch of un-knowns and this should also affect your players who wont want to play for your club after the relegation.

DJ

I think the best thing about all football games is working your way up through the ranks!! Starting with a lowly 2nd Division side finding new talent and signing aging big names then getting to the heady heights of the Premier \\:o/ , spending all the clubs money on big stars, then getting the sack from the directors after several warnings and relegation... ](*,) fighting back up there, wining the Treble and then getting the England or Italy national job fantastic... :rolleyes: and I get all that from a game made over a decade A DECADE ago.. Konami hang your heads.....Hang em low boys!!:nono: [-X :-#

Your talking about FIFA's Career mode their Nick :) I know what you mean though, Id much prefer to start from the lowest of the low and work my way up as a manager/player.

DJ

i was gonna get this but the reviews from many, many people put me off!

they should of intertwine the data between the two like ea's football fusion thing.

Last edited:
Take an average manager game, twine it with a Crappy Arcade football game and you have EA's football Fusion!! didnt really work so well. I think they should just put a dedicated management mode into future WE/PES's to be honest and not do the EA Money Grabbing tip of releasing 2 seperate games.

DJ

yeah..... SWOS needed oh.. let me see now 2 1meg floppies for a game with lets face it more depth than Konami could shake a stick at.... get real PES and WE use sod all on a DVD now, it's all down to market forces put sod all in the depth and longevity into the game and you'll have people lapping up every little tweaked version you shovel out to them!!:nono:

Back
Top Bottom