someone help me DAMNN I`m pissed off..

J

johan

Alright bought a Network Adaptor for my PS2.. disabled my modchip..bought the 14" ethernet network cable..plugged it in my cable modem and then to my network adaptor and now I have problems getting online..

I tried all this by entering my IP number, Primary and Secondary DNS, even a DHCP hostname and it still won't connect.

whats the deal..?

I did everything.. now I think the reason why I cant go online is because I cant disable my damn DMS3 modchip wtf ?

Turn your PS2 on, and keep pressing start button until a message "Chip Disabled" appears. Then restart your PS2 and play.

Nevermind. I disabled the crap by having PS2 in "sleep mode" and then holded OPEN for 1 sec.. after that the chip is indeed DISABLED but stupid me I didn't know so I was testing original imported games by shutting the console OFF (which will enable the chip again) and then trying to see if its disabled. I successfully registered the adaptor and now I am officialy ready to KICK SOME ASS :D !! Look for me EvoWebJohan

Get ready to have your ass kicked by me... j/k :lol: Online username: EbonicDogg

Back
Top Bottom