Someone please give us feedback for PES5 on 360!!

doctor_Evil_2nd said:
yeah 2nd half the other person hosts.

So you mean that if i have a better internet connection (i have 384 and about to make it a 512 line - i live in Greece-) the problem will dissappear? Or is it something that will alwyas happen?

Lyvean said:
Does anyone experience lag with the Pro Evo 5 on Xbox 360 Live? I am playing fine, but only in the first half! The second half becomes laggy and unresponsive! God knows, i have lost more than ten matches by this situation? Can anyone help me?

Yes make sure you score more in the half without lag...your opponent suffers also in his lagged half!

Its a definite pain....maybe if we could see ping levels like the PC we could chose only perfect connections.

yes, the headphone is not working for me either on pes5,
dunno maybe its a backward compatibility problem, on 360 games it work.

The 360 controller is SHITE for this game. I notice a lot of people saying it's great, I assume you're all coming from the Xbox pad because compared to DS2, it's just horrible. The d-pad is not suited for Pro Evo, because it's still moulded onto that awful circular base instead of seperated buttons (like on the DS pad). The analogue stick is crud as well, half the time you press a diagonal on it and it thinks you've pressed up/down/left/right instead.

I was going to sell my old Xbox but seriously considering keeping it so I can use the Dreambox converter. It's sometimes bad enough trying to battle lag, without feeling like you're playing with your hands tied too.

Other than that it works fine on 360.

I agree with ClassicD, and think the analog stick is better than the d-pad using the xbox360 pad,but we really need a convertor for a ps2 pad....my games gone to pot since playing on the xbox360.
"I couldn't score in a brothel with a fresh fifty pound note"

ClassicD said:
The 360 controller is SHITE for this game. I notice a lot of people saying it's great, I assume you're all coming from the Xbox pad because compared to DS2, it's just horrible. The d-pad is not suited for Pro Evo, because it's still moulded onto that awful circular base instead of seperated buttons (like on the DS pad). The analogue stick is crud as well, half the time you press a diagonal on it and it thinks you've pressed up/down/left/right instead.

I was going to sell my old Xbox but seriously considering keeping it so I can use the Dreambox converter. It's sometimes bad enough trying to battle lag, without feeling like you're playing with your hands tied too.

Other than that it works fine on 360.
:lol:

JayM said:
The reason MicroSoft have to have the d-pad like that is because Sony copyrighted the other style. :|
pad.jpg

The game is being made for the Xbox 360 anyway! I read it on the official 360 mag so it should solve everyones problems!

@KJK1LL3R, wich game?
----------------------------

I have a question, please help. ( I am not here to say that one console is better than another or to start a flame).

Can someone please explain why Pro Evolution Soccer for the Xbox 360 would have better graphics than the Xbox (pro evolution soccer game version 4 and 5)

I do not understand why Konami has ported the PS2 version of Pro Evolution Soccer games (version 4 & 5)to the Xbox!
Why should the graphics be better on the Xbox 360?
Is there a chance that the pro evolution soccer for the Xbox 360 will also be ported from the XBox/Playstation 2?

Do you think that the graphics will be better on the Xbox as it seems that the graphics on the Xbox 360 are amazing?

I would like to buy a Xbox 360 but only when I'am sure that the graphics on the 360 will be AMAZING! :) I only buy the Xbox 360 for Pro Evolution Soccer!
When the Xbox 360 Pro Evolution Soccer will be ported again I don't want to buy a Xbox 360.

Last edited:
RuneEdge said:
Whats your point? Are you disagreeing with him?

Spoiler? :eh:

Yes I am, Gamecube pads have the same 4-digit style as the Sony ones while the Xbox went with the circular-dial style. And although the Gamecube is an older machine, even newer ones such as the DS have put it in.

not all games are lagged! My game with jonboyo was almost without lag right jonboyo? in about 15 match's i have 2 with much lag.

Mainly lag free recently,but paused to a stand still when I played a French guy who quit when the 1/2 changed.

ClassicD said:
Spoiler? :eh:
Didnt want to flood the thread. ;)

ClassicD said:
Yes I am, Gamecube pads have the same 4-digit style as the Sony ones while the Xbox went with the circular-dial style. And although the Gamecube is an older machine, even newer ones such as the DS have put it in.
I see what you mean. I thought that guy meant Sony has trademarked the way the 4-digit style was done where its shaped kinda like 4 triangles facing the center similar to how its done on the PSP.

So I guess you're right. Besides, I dont think Sony can trademark it cuz Nintendo have been using that and have been in the business for a lot longer than Sony. Its a dumb idea anyway. Its like trying to trademark the power button.

The 360 pad is phenomenal pro evo plays like a dream with it
when i play my friends online they have the old xbox they just see the difference in play more skill more response bettter shots chips
the old pad was good but flawed the only thing wrong with 360 patch
was that the game never got upgraded to wide screen

THE PAD IS NOT SHITE MATE ITS JUUST YOU

ROLL ON OCTOBER 06 PRO EVOLUTION 360 NEXT GEN FOOTBALL HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

lol, ok then.

The game was made for the Dual Shock 2, and ported over to the Xbox pad which as you've just said yourself was already "flawed". The game was never designed to run on the 360 pad, evident because you still can't assign buttons properly and have to use the left-trigger to change man. If you are able to use it and play well then fine, but I can't, yet I have no problem with the DS2 pad so it's not a matter of me being "shite" it's because I can't get used to playing it on that pad.

And yes, roll on next year when they will hopefully design the game to work with the pad properly in the first place. Analogue triggers for changing man indeed...

and they better fix the damn mic to work on the xbox 360...people must think I'm the silent type, but I'm no quiet b*stard playing PES5!
(just as well the mics don't work)

jonboyo said:
and they better fix the damn mic to work on the xbox 360...people must think I'm the silent type, but I'm no quiet b*stard playing PES5!
(just as well the mics don't work)

mics work if both of players have a x360 or a xbox! If one has a x360 and another a xbox the mic dont work!

ClassicD said:
lol, ok then.

The game was made for the Dual Shock 2, and ported over to the Xbox pad which as you've just said yourself was already "flawed". The game was never designed to run on the 360 pad, evident because you still can't assign buttons properly and have to use the left-trigger to change man. If you are able to use it and play well then fine, but I can't, yet I have no problem with the DS2 pad so it's not a matter of me being "shite" it's because I can't get used to playing it on that pad.

And yes, roll on next year when they will hopefully design the game to work with the pad properly in the first place. Analogue triggers for changing man indeed...

I just hope some company out there does a DS2 rip off for the 360 because you are absolutely right. I played on the pc with both pads, there's no comparision. The Dual Shock IS an extension of Pro Evo itself, it has no rival.

I have tried PES5 on the Xbox360 and it looks good. I can't compare it with the "normal" Xbox. I played it on PS2 but it looks smoother then the PS2 version. The only minor thing is that PES5 is not 16:9 compatible.

I have a question about the optionfile. When I change the soundsettings it's not saved in the OF. I allready tried it manual and when I startup the game all the soundsettings are back to default.
Does this problem also appear on the Xbox or is this a problem from the Xbox360?

Ove Kindvall said:
I have a question about the optionfile. When I change the soundsettings it's not saved in the OF. I allready tried it manual and when I startup the game all the soundsettings are back to default.
Does this problem also appear on the Xbox or is this a problem from the Xbox360?

Hi..

The sound setting "bug" is the same for the old Xbox aswell.. Does'nt seem to store your settings in the OF at all.. It's back to default when I start the game again..

:(

Ove Kindvall, en av dem beste svenske spillere jeg har hørt om i hvertfall, foruten Ralf Edstrøm da.. Skammer meg som nordmann fordi en viss spiller fra Norge ødela hans karriere dessverre..

:(

My xbox360 is the japan version , and will the pes5 run on my console ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to be a lot sharper and brighter on the 360. feels like it plays better too than the xbox version.

buttosn are hard to get used to tho

RuneEdge said:
So I guess you're right. Besides, I dont think Sony can trademark it cuz Nintendo have been using that and have been in the business for a lot longer than Sony. Its a dumb idea anyway. Its like trying to trademark the power button.
Yeah I thought this too, I just read this somewhere, GameCentral on C4 teletext I think.

Back
Top Bottom