Sony PlayStation 3

Re: PlayStation 3 - Official Thread "Worldwide Launch November 2006"

Agreed. And I have a 360. The WE/PES support for it will be next to nothing. Here in North America, we'll have 3 different versions of FIFA by the time the first WE is released for it.

FIFA 06:RTWC
FIFA World Cup 2006
FIFA 2007

I personally don't believe Konami will support it at all with WE/PES for the first few years much like they didn't with the original XBox.

johan said:
Ehrmm..because theres a LIFE other then playing video games and owning both XBOX 360 and PS3 just to prove that ur rich and can afford both..unless ur 14 yrs old.
:lmao:
Gotta love 12 year old kids who envy people that actually work for everything they have.

12169_PS3-bottom.jpg

12169_PS3-bottom1.jpg

Whats your prob Johan? we can like/own any console we want... hell ill even get my old Mega Drive hooked up and play through all the Sonic games again! whats wrong with that? Whats wrong with owning both the 360 and PS3? I think your dig at me and RuneEdge is pathetic man!

DJ

its everyone to their own really.

I for one only really want to buy one console. Im definatly going to get the PS3 because most of my favourite games are playstation exclusives.

Saying that, I really wanted to get a 360, but at the moment no game is worth buying the machine for imo. I was going to buy the 360 for the online experience but now Sony have pretty much copied it for the PS3 so theres no need.

You see only the Getaway and F1 excite me on the PS3 and the fact that GTA games will come out on that thing first. Until more comes out (like what your sayin with the 360) then there wouldnt be much point in me getting the PS3 when it comes out.

DJ

Christ, give it a REST! Do you know how pathetic it is arguing about which game machine is best? If you are debating about whether Bush should have attacked Iraq then fair enough but this is ridiculous. At the end of the day, enjoy the console you own.

The 360 is superb and suits me fine - it's multi-media functions and games like Oblivion and GRAW have already blown me away - Pro Evo 6 will be a 360 title and we all know Live is a far better, proven online gaming platform - so it is the machine for me.

The PS3 will be a superb piece of kit - but I feel like I 'grew out' of the Sony machines after trading my PS2 for an Xbox two years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

ninjabreakz said:
Christ, give it a REST! Do you know how pathetic it is arguing about which game machine is best? If you are debating about whether Bush should have attacked Iraq then fair enough but this is ridiculous. At the end of the day, enjoy the console you own.

Good stuff ninja - laying it down as it is ;)

Its all a funny read though

Hey man im not debating shit! im just sayin why the PS3 doesnt "excite" me in the same way the 360 does....

I didnt think I would get flamed for that!

DJ

As soon as any thread turns into a "My console is better than yours" slanging match - it gets locked.

djdavedoc said:
Hey man im not debating shit! im just sayin why the PS3 doesnt "excite" me in the same way the 360 does....

I didnt think I would get flamed for that!

DJ

My comment wasn't directed at you mate! :)

lol :) ok ninja, and seeing as we are on the subject of annoyances.... PES6 IS currently a work in progress title for..... wait for it...... XBOX 360 :) so im sure it will be ported across to the PS3 if anything this time around.....

DJ

We cant say anything is better than anything right now because PS3 isnt out yet ;)

DJ

djdavedoc said:
We cant say anything is better than anything right now because PS3 isnt out yet ;)

DJ

That is true, but irrelevant. Not having facts often fuels the fire.

More like flipping the bird as your mate beats you again rather than crying! I mean no way are you going to go on camera with someone you dont know!!!1

I don't think he was being literal Carl, that would just be weird. :|

I don't see the point in real-time video. Not only will it eat bandwidth, but... I don't really care if I can see someone or not. You can't see where they are in the game so it doesn't really offer much help. Just a bit of a rubbish novelty.

Hey we could come up with a new gameplay style. Strip Pes Online > lose a match = lose a piece of clothing.......although whether we would want to see all the ugly buggers in here is another matter.

Are you gay?!!! I would only do it if I was playing against a room full of fit women! and Id make sure Id win :)

Runs away from tik!

DJ

well that was the whole joke dave, there's hardly any girls that play pes.

lol thank god for that man!

DJ

Anyway, moving on from the arguements.
Sony have pulled theplug on PSOne production.....

I dont really like the idea of someone watching me play pro evo while i'm naked.

i like it!!!...... give's me a chance to strut my stuff on camera, so while they're busy puking thier guts out, i'll be scoring cheap goals :lol: :lmao: :mrgreen:

lol studeep :) good one. Yeah PSONE is obsolete to be honest and has been since PS2 came out.

DJ

those pics look amazing :) thanks for the pics Thomas

Back
Top Bottom