Sony PlayStation 3

Re: PlayStation 3 - Official Thread "Worldwide Launch November 2006"

That car in the last few pics, is that from Getaway?

ashmufc said:
That car in the last few pics, is that from Getaway?

No, only London streets
about the car it's from a unknown game

More pics...

4.jpg

3.jpg

Check out the guy holding what appears to be a white PS2 controller, hmm.

5.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

"Date 15th November 2006"

Thanks, nice find NickSCFC
when i have my PS3 i add "JeanJ Park" to my contacts :lol:

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
What... someone beat TG to finding pictures / new info?

This, cannot be!!!!
ye i know, feels like it's judgement day :applause: \\:o/

Last edited by a moderator:

rockykabir said:
Haven't check this yet as no Media player on this comp :(

Apparently video of that rally game:
http://www.gamersreports.com/media/221/videos/

Are they the same as the tech vids shown before? or is it actual ingame footage?

It's a video for E3 2005, no ingame, but 4 days ago, Sony show the first gameplay video and the game look very good, almost like the video "IGN says".

Thomas Goal.. youre a LEGEND... first all the WE news.. now all the ps3 news :) Im following your updated news greatly, since here in australia, the ps3 will come out November aswell..whoooo hoooo :)
I guess the only people missing out in regards to the ps3, are the japanese, who get it as we do. Ive still gotta a funny feeling that theyll get it about a week or so earlier ..who knows

Btw Thomas Goal... u say 4 days to go before Sony show first gameplay videos..what games are they off??? any chance of konami showing Winning Eleven for ps3 (is there a title name for this yet??) or pawapuro pro baseball???

again.. you rock thomas goal... ;)

your just jealous rockykabir.. u want me dont you :)

he,he,he .........good one :)
i'm still looking for the gameplay vids shown 4 days ago apparantly, it's not on IGN as we speak (well, type :)) but i've got a funny feeling if i check frequent enough i might dig some diamond from the rough!! fingers crossed :)

They do but are these just Renders or is a PS3 hardware actually running those?

DJ

i read on IGN that they are running on the PS3 dev-kits which is very exciting as with that said there's probably a 95% chance the final stuff will be either that quality or better!!

Ok I hope this is true, it wasnt when they were showcasing the PS2 6 years ago..... Takes this PS3 Info with a pinch of salt..

I spose its a case of watch this space and later on this year we will see more definite info.

DJ

aussiepesfan said:
your just jealous rockykabir.. u want me dont you :)

lol

studeep said:
i read on IGN that they are running on the PS3 dev-kits which is very exciting as with that said there's probably a 95% chance the final stuff will be either that quality or better!!

Man...how do these magazines make these specific calculations?! :lmao:

I've got my eye on the PS3...perhaps wait for a few months after its release and decide whether its worth selling my 360 or not. I don't see the point in keeping two consoles imo...

Lair PS3 - In Game :shock:

lair10pb.jpg

Last edited:

APX said:
http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2185

PS3 gameplay montage HD :shock: [-o< =P~

cheers for that, but that was on gametrailers months ago. I think it was there straight after TGS actually.

and thanks thomas for the Lair pic, but I wont believe thats an ingame pic until I see it. Has the 'pre-rendered' look all over it.

As for the hyping, its nothing new in the gaming world is it? Microsoft have done it with the original Xbox and 360 (madden anyone?)

Sony will definately do it yet again, but the most important thing is it wont look any worse then the 360. At the saem time I really cant see it looking much better than Microsofts machine either.

Maybe it will in the future, when all these future proof bits that the PS3 has actually come out! ;)

The video out of PS3 it's a HDMI 1.3 for True HD and DTS-HD for incredible picture (48 bits colors i think) and sound, possible not compatible with actual TVHD on the market like HDMI 1.1 !

HDMI website
http://www.hdmi.org/

Last edited:

Liar pictures are prerenders - Xbox owner in denial.

I just can't wait to see how PES will look in this awesome machine...

rockykabir said:
lol

Man...how do these magazines make these specific calculations?! :lmao:

I've got my eye on the PS3...perhaps wait for a few months after its release and decide whether its worth selling my 360 or not. I don't see the point in keeping two consoles imo...

Well i have to be honest in saying, as much my number one machine will be ps3, i think its definatly worth while having more than one machine.. for me.. probably not an xbox360.. but certainly a nintendo machine of somesort.. alot bagged out the gamecube.. and those people just missed out on some ultra cool games.

On the other hand.. there is only so much time one can play games..and since sports games, particularly the best ones..eg. winning eleven and pawapuro etc.. and since they are made particularly for one machine, ie. playstation2 and soon ps3.. thats what ill get... i think it all comes down to the games.. what games you like..and what system the maker makes it purposely for... as i said.. there is only so much time to be able to play games with all the hobbies i have.. so ill be missing out a lot .. on some great games ill probably never even know about.. as long as i have the best footy game, n best bat n ball game.. ill be a happy chappy. peace :)

Looking very nice, can't wait to see some stuff at E3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom