Sony PlayStation 4

I ordered a secondhand PSvita as by now it seems impossible to find a new one here in Greece.I would like to ask if anyone has tried “remote play” from PS4pro with PSvita either PES or FIFA.Does it play normally in PSvita screen or it has performance drops?

I ordered a secondhand PSvita as by now it seems impossible to find a new one here in Greece.I would like to ask if anyone has tried “remote play” from PS4pro with PSvita either PES or FIFA.Does it play normally in PSvita screen or it has performance drops?
It plays normally in my experience, but the lack of a real L2/R2 totally killed it for me (and the stripped-down Vita releases are rubbish, in my opinion).

It plays normally in my experience, but the lack of a real L2/R2 totally killed it for me (and the stripped-down Vita releases are rubbish, in my opinion).
Chris I tried the remote play it is as you said too complicated with the touch shoulder buttons for FFIFA and PES games. I found a topic about how to play remote play on PSvita with ps4 DualShock.I know it defeats the purpose of remote play a little bit ,but if it work it seemed a legit solution for someone having PSvita and an “occupied” TV.
http://thevitalounge.net/forum/threads/play-ps-vita-using-ps4-controller-on-remote-play.703/

Picked up Witcher 3 this weekend for about 10 EURs. It looks pretty engaging.
Also got Horizon Zero Dawn as present.

My backlog started to grow very well. Witcher, Horizon, RE7, RE0, FFXV, Jurassic World, Phantom Pain, Shenmue 2, Tomb Raider Legend. During the age of 16 i would kill these games in a month. Also still to buy RE2, Spiderman, Red Dead.

Just bought the Hori Onyx Wireless gamepad For ps4, but im far from home for the next week so I must wait until I try it. Does anyone own it to share impressions?
I have also a Nacon Revolution but I find it pretty disappointing. It is not really bad, it is just basic and not worthy of its price. (It costs double the price of a ps4 ds).

I am not touching that name change thing with a ten foot pole, not worth the risk, also, my psn name isn't that bad to begin with

I'm afraid when I changed name of PSN ID some DLC in games or items purchased can't continue to play again. I accept trophy maybe lost but DLC bought in game can't play anymore's unacceptable.

I am not touching that name change thing with a ten foot pole, not worth the risk, also, my psn name isn't that bad to begin with
Yeah, I can't believe they've gone ahead with it. I can't imagine the amount of people who'll change it and then immediately complain that they've broken all their shit.

Don’t do it ever. Only causing probs!
It’s the ID stuff Sony did wrong from the beginning.
Anyway... for me there is way more important stuff than this.

I want to read just one single story where it makes sense to change the nickname. Other than cosmetics or to show of!
:)

:CONFUSE:

sony swapping the title because customers demanded it/raging over the offer!? is that the first time?
what about users buying PS+ only to grab PES2019 and find out it isnt available a couple of days later?

I used to watch footy on PS4 through it's internet browser, via stream. Was there any system update during the summer? I havent watched footy since spring and now the stream just loads endlessly. On PC it still works fine. So i guess its the PS4. But what the hell? I wanna watch football from bed :D

I used to watch footy on PS4 through it's internet browser, via stream. Was there any system update during the summer? I havent watched footy since spring and now the stream just loads endlessly. On PC it still works fine. So i guess its the PS4. But what the hell? I wanna watch football from bed :D
Last time I wanted to do that it didn’t work. Thats maybe 3 month away.
The streams just wouldn’t load.

Xhamster.com :D

So, we don’t have a Battlefield thread?!

I watched the following video today and asked a friend to lend me his disc.

I’m currently downloading 50GB of updates. Tomorrow I want to conquer the beach!! :)

Question: I have all my games digital on my PS4pro 1TB. The time has come that the disk space was not enough and i was forced to delete 1 PS+ game and two FIFAs 19 & 18. I have doubts about 2018 cause it includes the 2018 WC dlc, so i want to ask, is there an alternative to keep games? Maybe an external disk. Also on this, if it is possible, is it viable? cause i once used the USB ports that are on the back of the console and they seem to work in a pre-3.0 speed. For a video that usually takes 1~2 minutes to copy, it took me morethan 5~7 minutes.

Last edited:
You can play games directly off an external hard drive, if that is what you are asking. Moving games between disks takes A while, but as far as I can tell, they play fine.

Back
Top Bottom